Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My first laser show.

Amazing! You really put a huge smile on my face because I think you are the first one to completely follow through with the whole concept of the 3D Rendering->ILD SOS->show->sharing process. Having lasercam generated frames is a big bonus, too. Thank YOU for your work and THANK YOU for sharing.. It appears you have gotten the hang of it pretty quickly and have a handle on managing rendering complexity as well.

Guys, this is what it's all about! Discovering new talent like Geetone and masterPJ is one unique thing that low cost tools and this forum environment enables. Keep up the great work and again, thanks for what feels like the validation of the original reason for the existence of ILD SOS. You made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Amazing! You really put a huge smile on my face because I think you are the first one to completely follow through with the whole concept of the 3D Rendering->ILD SOS->show->sharing process. Having lasercam generated frames is a big bonus, too. Thank YOU for your work and THANK YOU for sharing.. It appears you have gotten the hang of it pretty quickly and have a handle on managing rendering complexity as well.

Guys, this is what it's all about! Discovering new talent like Geetone and masterPJ is one unique thing that low cost tools and this forum environment enables. Keep up the great work and again, thanks for what feels like the validation of the original reason for the existence of ILD SOS. You made my day.
    And you made my day too.
    Thanks drlava.
    And also thanks Geetone for the really nice lasershow.

Andrew,
    Thanks for your grand feedback, for your Flexmods and for your software. This hobby is a pricey one, and it's great to have people offering solutions for not-a-Rockafeller to get started with magic of coherence. And its one more time when "low-cost" doesn't mean "crap", but a "unique and capable piece of software".
    And sharing this show, which is made solely because of all the knowlege I've acquired reading this forum for almost two years, is the least I can do to give something back to PL community.

MasterPj - you're welcome, mate. *went leeching masterpj's ILD files from ftp*

;p

But my work are more like demo's at the moment.
    I will work more carefull and do bigger ilda's when I have my laser projector running

Another think I need to learn..
    What are flexmods?
    description?

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Another think I need to learn..
    What are flexmods?
    description?
    Drlava's analog diode drivers. Current sources for laser diodes. Also suggest calling them FGH - Fookin' Great Hardware.

Default Nice Work!

Dr. Lava sent me a link to this thread very nice work keep it up I am just getting back into this after a long time away nice to see new talent out there doing things other than beam shows not that beam shows do not take talent are not cool they are very cool and it takes talent to do them as well I am just partial to the graphics and abstract shows myself I was brought up on AVI planetarium shows at the Hayden in NYC thats were this interest started with me.

Merry Christmas
    Michael

Guys, this is what it's all about! Discovering new talent like Geetone and masterPJ is one unique thing that low cost tools and this forum environment enables.
    I agree... Excellent work, thanks for sharing it! I liked the Star Trek thing, and the choice of music.

Dean

very good this may be the first hope it is not the last

Great work!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Lazerjock