Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Little introduction to Fiesta.NET and LaserMATRIX - video!

+2
    blah blah blah blah
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Try requesting it for Beyond.

Beyond is still very much evolving and I'm sure Pangolin are open to listening to your midi requests, especially if Live Pro already supports it in a way that meets your requirements.

If I could get live pro to try I am open to doing a side by side comparison with a video.

Does anyone know where i can get a download for live pro?

I don' think there's a demo for Live Pro.

I would be very surprised though not to see the same midi support for Beyond. Going to be a case of wait and see though.

Quote Originally Posted by pelosh View Post
    Besides, you can work fith Fiesta without interfaces plugged in - on the plane, train, car... try it with Qm2000 hihi
    Fixed with beyond mate

Well we cant forget that showtacle likes to hear sugestions, and is willing to make ajustments to the software if they like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Well we cant forget that showtacle likes to hear sugestions, and is willing to make ajustments to the software if they like the idea.
    Most companies listen, Pangolin are better than most but not always perfect as we've heard in the other thread.

However, I do know that Beyond is far finished with development so if eg >Maurice you have specific midi requirements, now is a good time to approach them with a request and details. There's no guarantees of course, but as there seem to be quite a few pango users who want better midi support, I reckon you have a good chance of being heard. It's a good time to help them to help you.

Actually midi support in LivePro itself should be improved (direct ableton/APC40 support)

Is there anyone on here that acually uses fiesta for shows?

I dont use it, but i started with moncha, and thats what i have now, and will upgrade eventually, its just hard to deside.

But is there anyone that uses fiesta? other than the guy in the video?

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    Have you also compared it with livepro? It would be interesting to see a comparison with livepro as all the other software I used is too limited.

Software I tried:
    Phoenix live: too limited.
    Beyond: lack of good midi support.
    Quickshow: lack of good midi support.
    Mamba: too limited
    LDS: is more for programming shows.
    I'm a Livepro user (quite advanced one), and I switched to Fiesta.net (with the PRO hardware) for a few months. What I can tell is there's a lot of really good things in Fiesta, better than in Pangolin (both quickshow and livepro), and also there's quite bad or missing things. I'm discussing with the developpers to improve some things, they seemed to be quite reactive and open (e.g. programmed a beat learning feature "tap" fastly), despite I hadn't saw any update since. I'll have to do a complete review soon... But that's one of the most interesting software I know (I had Popelscan, Mamba, Showrider, Livepro, Quickshow, and Fiesta).

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Is there anyone on here that acually uses fiesta for shows?

I dont use it, but i started with moncha, and thats what i have now, and will upgrade eventually, its just hard to deside.

But is there anyone that uses fiesta? other than the guy in the video?
    Me I buyed one Fiesta.net PRO at Prolight&Sound Frankfurt this year in April.