Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: SAVE THE WHALES!... (jk... ;) Nü Goodies 4 Sale...

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

O.k... you guys had me rolling. Had to sign on just to see the pic ^ LOL Although the piggy bank one is more appropriate! (Just one more Kvant... then I'm done.... promise....)

Yes, DeLEM has already been discussed and some preliminary work being done. Unfortunately, won't be until 2013 as I have no open weekends but, that just allows plenty of time for planning (and ya'll saving yer change.)

As a taste, here is the "play" room.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP1502.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	2.22 MB 
ID:	30195

And... as an added bonus, onsite with no driving required...(!)

Name:	Executive_100.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	2.50 MB 
ID:	30198 They like lasers!

(And that's the little bar in the lobby... Guinness, Sam Adams, Blue Moon and New Castle on draught in the main ballroom also.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    ..As a taste, here is the "play" room.
    ..well then..

*D E L E M * 2 0 1 3

....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

And a fine t-shirt that might make too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Yes, DeLEM has already been discussed and some preliminary work being done.
    As a taste, here is the "play" room.

Name:	IMGP1502.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	2.22 MB 
ID:	30195
    Wow, I'd go!

7000 sq. feet ballroom... other rooms and spaces... 480 3 phase, fine... water, fine... half million dollar award winning commercial kitchen (there WILL be food available)... as much fog and haze as you can pump out, fine... $80,000 built in sound system... hotels/motels within two miles (straight road, w/only 4 lights), all of who I have a good realtionship with and, can provide shuttles when I need them... 8 beers on tap (plus wine & premium spirits) right in the damn room!... (Aaron, you'd need to bring your own shot glasses for your trick though... we don't serve shots.) stage, truss, light stands, yep... (Scrim to be installed) And, planning/putting on events is what I do for a living so, the ins and outs and details of putting something like a LEM on are reasonably easy for me.

Oh yeah... and Jon is using this thread to sell stuff too.... (oops!)

Thanks for the deal on laser head number two. I got it all fired up. We still have to sort the issue with the controller it still ramps up to 35 amps and then settles to 20 before I can control the current.
    Thanks Jon.

Hey Ivan -

Quote Originally Posted by ArcDevilz View Post
    Thanks for the deal on laser head
    U bet, and yes, as soon as I get back to Earth we will get on that controller.. Have quite a few projects in 'backlog', so... might be a bit, whilst I take care of those further-up the line, but, we will get you workin, flawless..

Also, I wanted to publicly say THANKS for comin-thru with that SoCaLEM 'help' you had offered way-back when.. Very cool of you to follow thru with that 'handshake' and cashe... much obliged, Sir! ..though, I do thinks this means that I've been bested for the 'longest belatedly-fulfilled "I'll get it to you" deal.. I've been the Champion of Severely-Late Projects, lately.. , just too friggin darn much goin on / to-handle, *sigh*... but, such is survival, these days... At least, in the end, everyone can rest-assured that, with crazy-ol' dsli_jon, they WILL get their deliverables, and.. they WILL ROCK. Anyhoo, Thanks again, Ivan.

Finally - LAST (sellable) ONE STILL AVAILABLE, now Reduced!: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...054#post213054

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...