Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pangolin Show Site

The site is filling up nicely - great contributions from the folks here, too!!

My Christmas contribution is waiting in the activation queue...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by jaycey View Post
    Just looking at some of the other shows uploaded there, it says "beam show for LD2000"

Will these work with LivePro FB3?

Thanks again.
    LD2000 frame files can be imported into QS cues, but you don't get the show-specific timing and effects - those are part of the Showtime show file, which I don't believe can be imported.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Sofo ..were you involved in the development of the site ? Something at back of mind says you were some time ago ?

Site could be doing with splitting into platform types , its frustrating to have to click on "More Info " ... FORTY ODD TIMES ....to find out platform show will work on , to find out theres no FB3 :-)

As things grow , 100 shows etc , it will become unmanagable time wise to search through to find whichever platform your looking for

looking good though !

paul
    Last edited by Lasermad; 12-10-2010 at 04:18.
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Nobody ever realized that the date of all shows is always the current date? Massive bug.
    Btw... da2001 developed that site.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    Sofo ..were you involved in the development of the site ? Something at back of mind says you were some time ago ?...
    I'm the Char Wallah for this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    ....Site could be doing with splitting into platform types , its frustrating to have to click on "More INfo " to find out platform it will work on , to find out theres no FB3 .....
    Ummm... Peeps could always upload some of them.
    That's the whole point of the site, to give as well as to receive.

And who knows, if they get flooded with tons of FB3 shows then it would make sense to categorize the shows even further.

Hit that Upload Button!!

I thought a split also might be a good idea into LD / Live Pro and QS / Beyond.

(I'm presuming here that being the next generation of software most likely Beyond will read QS files).