Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Searching a dutch guy who can visit me or me visitting him for help!

Quote Originally Posted by hobbybob View Post
    I am in Amersfoort indeed, but have a hard time finding time building my second RGB, maybe we should organise a mini lem so more ppl are present to have a major laser tinkering event.

We can get some beer/cola and turn the deepfryer on for some snacks (or order pizza, Newyork pizza is around the corner @ 200m), or have Doner Kebab (2 places around @ 250m and 300m).

With more people there is also more knowledge.... and gives me the drive and motivation to do something to my own projector builds as well....@ the LEMs it didn't work out to get something finished. We can drill, tap, saw etc at my place... Let me know when you receive the goods and i will pick a date, maybe more laserists will be there.
    Also have a 100/100Mbit connection to lookup stuff on the net, maybe install a webcam ;-)
    i have a fast connection and webcam on my notebook and on usb.
    Thanks it would be nice to finally meet a laserist in real life. i never ever met a guy who liked lasers before. (not including everyone 'wow'ing' at my laser pointers when i turn them on and point to the sky). although i do know most of the people here do not like pointers so much.
    if you are going to build your own projector it would be cool to watch, that way i can also learn from it. if you like a noobie to watch and sometimes ask questions

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    [/B]

Sorry, LOL, when I read the thread title I thought this was a personal ad in the lonely hearts column.

as i suggest here.... http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...928#post176928
    "its called character briggs..."

Just do it yourself and learn from you mistakes.

With the good tools its a easy job.

the first thing you have to do is remove all the dichro's and the dichro mounts and trow them in the bin, they are useless.

Next you need something like this:
    http://lasershowparts.com/store/inde...&productId=153

I have a used set from dave lying around complete with L brackets and dichro's.
    I'm willing to ship you this for 50 euro.

Now with these very easy to adjust mounts its very easy to setup, and is the perfect solution for a beginner projector.

Swapping out galvo is also easy, just remove the complete old set including drivers and PSU and replace it with a new one. offcourse you have to make sure the last laser (green) is in line with the galvo mirrors.

We can get some beer/cola and turn the deepfryer on for some snacks (or order pizza, Newyork pizza is around the corner @ 200m), or have Doner Kebab (2 places around @ 250m and 300m).
    Kebab..... I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by mccarrot View Post
    Just do it yourself and learn from you mistakes.

With the good tools its a easy job.

the first thing you have to do is remove all the dichro's and the dichro mounts and trow them in the bin, they are useless.

Next you need something like this:
    http://lasershowparts.com/store/inde...&productId=153

I have a used set from dave lying around complete with L brackets and dichro's.
    I'm willing to ship you this for 50 euro.

Now with these very easy to adjust mounts its very easy to setup, and is the perfect solution for a beginner projector.

Swapping out galvo is also easy, just remove the complete old set including drivers and PSU and replace it with a new one. offcourse you have to make sure the last laser (green) is in line with the galvo mirrors.
    Deal! But i can probaly purchase somewhere mid next month so if you could keep them for me until then that would be awesome. Still have to remove the glue from the crap dichros somehow...already have some ideas from the other topics about how.

Replacing the galvos may be easy for you but im not busy with electronics ever...i have no idea what cable must go in what pin entry....how to maby get some space since there is not much room in the current case...and again im a real noob

I am in Amersfoort indeed, but have a hard time finding time building my second RGB, maybe we should organise a mini lem so more ppl are present to have a major laser tinkering event.

With more people there is also more knowledge.... and gives me the drive and motivation to do something to my own projector builds as well....@ the LEMs it didn't work out to get something finished. We can drill, tap, saw etc at my place... Let me know when you receive the goods and i will pick a date, maybe more laserists will be there.
    Also have a 100/100Mbit connection to lookup stuff on the net, maybe install a webcam ;-)
    awsome idea
    Also I don't mind paying for this ;3
    Or taking alot of food with me :P

oh and did someone say doner kebab?

If its in amersfoort and not to soon ahead you can count me in to, nice to meet some members of photonlexicon.

I am thinking of doing this Sunday the 30th of January.
    Else 6th of february would be also an option.
    Would that be an OK date with you guys too ?
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

I am thinking of doing this Sunday the 30th of January.
    Else 6th of february would be also an option.
    Would that be an OK date with you guys too ?
    If I can come too then it's ok with me

If you clean it up yourself it's fine with me ;-)
    No just kidding, i just created a datumprikker since i thought you were able to just go to the site and say which date is your preferred date but it doesn't work like that unfortunately.
    So now i need all peoples emailadresses, maybe it's easier to make a new topic and people can say whichever date they prefer.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.