Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: LOTTERY 1w 445nm FUND RAISER FOR ADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    Almost there... too bad it isn't free yet! I know it will help in 20 days when it is free!

-Adam
    yep nearly there . then its a case of waiting for them to send the cheque(this is because my account is locked so they only will issuse a chq)
    then i have to cash it and then get admin to pipe up and let me know where to send the money.
    robert if you see this feel free to pm me and let me know how you want this money sent
    to you
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Default Where is The Laser

You know now that I think about it the laser was never even donated. Isn't that weird? some people wanted their money back. Some even found a way to give Spec help immediately and that's why they will want their cash back. Although it may sound easier to just send a check to Spec maybe it's best to ask those who own their money which got tied up.
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Default money

as far as i am concerned all the money sent to me was a donation to help admin
    the laser was just a bonus.
    if anyone want thier money back speak up now!!
    as of the end of the month the money goes to where it was ment to in the first place
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Default Lottery

i don't want the money back but am still open for some kind of lottery, just to keep the spirit up ! anyone wanting to donate something?

i have a gameboy advance that i can throw in with a box of games, not that anyone is interested i guess but just to show how easy this can be.

@edison, still up for the blue?

Michel

The offer still stands. I can build a blue in a few days. I always stick to my promise. Of course i can,t please everyone but i always try

Lightbulb

I'd say keep quiet about any items for this until the check has been mailed... Never know who is watching.

I made a donation direct to admin some time ago towards the running of the message boards.

I'd suggest everyone put the draw behind them and instead concentrate on keeping the forums running.
    Last edited by White-Light; 06-07-2011 at 22:55.

Quote Originally Posted by jooopy View Post
    You know now that I think about it the laser was never even donated. Isn't that weird? some people wanted their money back. Some even found a way to give Spec help immediately and that's why they will want their cash back. Although it may sound easier to just send a check to Spec maybe it's best to ask those who own their money which got tied up.
    do you ever want to see anything, keep talking about how it is a ........... and you could delay badgers check
    Last edited by dream beamz; 06-08-2011 at 06:44.

hey m8 -

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    robert if you see this feel free to pm me and let me know how you want this money sent to you
    Just an 'fyi' - SpecMin™ (according to Him, Himself..) does not typically 'see' / read daily threads, unless specifically asked-to in a PM or in IRC... He said, with his 'interface', he sees PL almost more 'like the Matrix'... So, if you wish him to respond, best thing is to PM and/or email, direct... Busy guy, mopping-up all that cybersick all day / night...

cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

@Dreamz please read my PM ASAP.