Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: LOTTERY 1w 445nm FUND RAISER FOR ADMIN

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    do you ever want to see anything, keep talking about how it is a ........... and you could delay badgers check

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Default got the money

right i now have been given the money. and they have put it in my bank

now i need to find a uk member that would let me transfer the money to thier bank and then pp it to admin.

anyone prepaired to help ???
    Last edited by badger1666; 07-09-2011 at 00:09.
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

prepared yes but not a uk member, is the netherlands also ok since i see no replies from uk members (hint)

Default money

The money tranfer is being taken care of now i will not say who done it or any deatails No doubt paypal are watching this thread And we dont want anyone involved being locked down by you know who ,Trust me the money is in admin's hands now.Admin fee free to chime in and thank those that put in on this. And we wish you well in the future, and hope you get Shit past behind you,and move on to a brighter future All the best chris
    Last edited by badger1666; 07-10-2011 at 00:28.
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Default to add to last mesage

the boss has recieved $797.00 , it should have been more but you know who, seem to have thier own currency rate of 1.56 dollars to the pound
    when its really 1.605 dollars to the pound, thats somthing they should not be allowed to do
    any way anyone wanting proof of payment just pm me and i will send it to them, but i am not putting it on here, for reasons

Default Good Job Badger...

Glad to hear the funds are finally in his hands...

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

Would be nice of the boss to acknolage the safe reciept of the funds though
    Last edited by badger1666; 07-19-2011 at 11:54.

Finaly this lottery can continue, Edison was till up for a hughe donation of one of his great blues so let's get started right?

would be nice to be able to make my first blue sattelite projector now that i have qm and fb3

Michel

WTF!!!!!
    after all the shit i have gone through ,been barred for life from paypal
    which is a right pain in the arse for me with needing an account for work stuff ,and you want it to carry on
    dont be dumb!! no one in thier right mind is going to risk getting thier paypal shut down are they??.
    paypal are not dumb they will be keeping an eye on any activity on here regarding paypal..
    this lottery was a dumb arse mistake and will not go ahead any more.........
    Quote Originally Posted by michelrietveld View Post
    Finaly this lottery can continue, Edison was till up for a hughe donation of one of his great blues so let's get started right?

would be nice to be able to make my first blue sattelite projector now that i have qm and fb3

Michel

hold your horses, the money has arrived so, given the amount, there have been several members who contributed, continuing the lottery with the ones that donated is an option right?
    I didn't mean to fundraise more using paypal since that didn't go so well ;-)

Michel