Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: LOTTERY 1w 445nm FUND RAISER FOR ADMIN

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    The money arrived and everything has cleared without issue on my end.

Thank you everyone, seriously.

(Sorry for the delay in replying to this thread Badger and thanks for the PM reminder kick; Been dealing with some nonsense locally recently and I completely forgot to reply.)
    Well boss it was done with good intentions thanks to Edison being so
    thoughtful and generous. I'm sure you will either enjoy or sell that laser once it arrives. I heard they were pretty nice....
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Quote Originally Posted by jooopy View Post
    Well boss it was done with good intentions thanks to Edison being so
    thoughtful and generous. I'm sure you will either enjoy or sell that laser once it arrives. I heard they were pretty nice....
    what are you on about ?? there is no laser !!
    he just recieved the funds that were raised for him no one mentioned lasers, that was just a prize to encourage people to send in
    money, just never got finished no no one won the laser ..
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Really ..... I understood Edison offered to send a laser to Admin. Read back a lil Chris it's there. He said he was busy and he was going to build to send as his yearly donation. The rest was secondary to Edison's kind gesture right? It's his 445nm w prism pair right?
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    The offer still stands. I can build a blue in a few days. I always stick to my promise. Of course i can,t please everyone but i always try
    Here are Edison's kind words.

well it is very hard to find out, there is a lot of not so clear info, on what google will and will not allow.
    sadly i cannot confirm that this is a path to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by michelrietveld View Post
    quick look and count 72 of 150 tickets sold, will check google checkout to see if we can use it, if not, perhaps good old international transfer of money using swift code etc might rule out third party involvement.

Michel

Great to hear Admin finally got the cash.
    Pity about the Lotto getting shut down. Now I have to get into the machine shop to build one, bugger..

I will keep my word by sending a blue laser to the administrator. If anyone is in favour of a Quad kit instead i can send one if people are more in favour of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by jooopy View Post
    Here are Edison's kind words.
    read back yourself

these are the words from michel rietveld .. @edison, still up for the blue? .. post 114

edisons reply: The offer still stands. I can build a blue in a few days. I always stick to my promise. Of course i can,t please everyone but i always try post 115

i see no mention of ever sending a laser to admin at that point just someone asking if the original prize was still up for offer

@ edison is that not correct at post 115 you confirmed the prize being still available ??
    why have you now changed to offering to send a laser to admin post 147 ??? what happened to it being a prize ??
    rob has no use for a laser its money he is short of , i think he would prefer the cash so he can pay his rent bill
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

if need be chris im sure i can help in some way with a module
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

thanks andy for the offer , i am out of this now i have lost enough over this already, not having paypal might not seem like a lot to some,
    but it has kind of fucked a lot up for me, 1,needed it for work purchases, 2 i cant buy or sell anything of my own , ie laser related goodies
    as the only way to pay for anything around the world is with paypal.
    i was just here to clear up some misreading
    someone else can finish this lotto that actually ment to be a cash raiser for the boss