Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Light pics of my Alphalite projector!

Groover;

You're writing your own software to interface with the Easylase? Very Cool! Did they publish the specs for the EasyLase, or did you reverse-engineer them? Either way, it sounds like quite a challenge.

Will your software be a plug-in of sorts to the standard Mamba software, or will it run as a stand-alone application? (And more importantly, will you be able to switch easily between them?)

Damn, wish you could make it to SELEM this summer... I would really like to see your software running! But I guess it would be a pretty long trip for you.

Adam

It would be fun but a bit to long

The Easylase have a API and DLL thats well documented for homebrew software. A bit of a pain to use it with C# but now everything works.

It's a stand alone software but I dont think it will run with Mamba not at the same time anyway. You'll have to exit one to go into the other but no more problems than that.

To do a bass beat detector in windows is harder than I thought so it will recuire DirectX and .NET framework to run. Not really a problem, a well updated windows installation should include both.
    You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!