Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Well. Time to move forward. Cue music. What... that music sucks. Fire the director.

Best of luck out west. I know your going to love it there.

Jim
    Jim

Hi Spec,

Think about success and a new life, the whole way across. Visualize it and it will happen!

Gas money sent, safe travels!

All the best, Wayne.
    This space for rent.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I've finally been able to see a light of some sort at the end of the tunnel and whether that light is the laser sight on a high powered rifle aimed at my head
    I think the 'light' you are seeing just-might be this:

...in the short-time while I was reading this post, no-lie - I got 3 calls off the website, "...Hi, when is Laserium gonna be open, again?"....(got 3 yesterday, and 2 on Fri, too..) All we need is a decent space and 'they will come'... = once up and running, it would please me to no-end to put you in charge of I/O on it / free me up to keep working on cutting the 'bigger timbers'... translation: near-field job-offer / fulfilling werk, on the horizon, practically 'for the making'... (well-spoke, Gary... ) And I am quite confident the many warm-hearted Cali PL-family will welcome you with open hands...

Travel Tips from a Road Warrior:™

- Walmarts are your friend. Cheap sundries and foodstuffs...and bathtowels...
    - Typically, plenty of 'affordable' ($29.-35./nite) Motels nearer-to Truck Stops; which, once in a 'warm-enough out' region of the US to sack out in yer Jeep,
    are a great cheap-way to at least hit-up a 'shower on the go' (buy flip-flops @ Walmart! )
    - Eat as healthily as you can afford; 'treat' yourself to at-least one good 'non-fast-food' meal, daily; more, as-able...
    - Bottled Water is a livesaver. (hard to fall asleep at the wheel when you have to pee like a race horse... )
    - If you find the need for coffee to 'keep you going', Avoid 'dispenser-machine'-style coffee - especially the 'milk'; instead, buy a thermos / lidded-mug (again, Walmart to the rescue.. 'instant' (nescafe, etc) and sugar, etc to-taste, and 'brew' up your own w/ just hot water (usually free) @ gas-stations etc - saves being ripped-off on terrible-tasting / trip-ruining, bacteria-laden 'coffee-bar' java @ $1.69 / cup ...
    - Almonds, Carrots, Bananas, Apples, Raisins, Pretzles, Juju Fish
    - Did I mention Water?

Anyhoo, Godspeed, and call anytime- 3am, 4am, 5am...
    cya soon, Cap'n...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Default safe trip brother

a little gas cash is coming your way.

@jon--nice thing you are doing for Robert--T Y.

good advice on having at least one decent meal a day.

On solo road trips I listen to oldies- real loud- and sing along also real loud--to stay awake. Keep an eye on those gauges and always check your tire pressures every day.
    Take care if trying to catch a few winks w/ the motor running. May the gods of weather be kind to you.

vaya con dios

Len

sorry I m too far south to give you two hots and a cot --you would be welcome anytime.
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 01-23-2011 at 18:19.

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Default Need Time of Arrival

A hot meal(the best Mexican food in Texas) and cold cash(a few $ for fuel) awaits you in El Paso Texas. I'm on the way just a bit before Swami & Sugeek. Hope to see you. Will PM my # Spec. Be safe.-jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Drive safely.
    Steve

A few $ for the fuel sent Robert. Not a huge amount but every little helps.

Al.

Say Robert, re-reading your opening post I have to say, don't ever loose your sense of humor!
    This space for rent.

Default funds

hey rob i have about $800 locked down in my ex paypal account that is ment for
    you ,the only problem is you will have to wait untill may when the wankers at paypal
    let me have it back to send to you.
    best of luck in the mean time
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Rob-

GOOD move my friend! a change of scenery and environment will definitely renew your soul! Talk to jon about becoming part of the Laser Mafia (he'll know what that means! ) he's the god father so he can make the call! LOL.

anyway, paypal sent for some hookers...i mean....food and drink!

Keep your head up bro, we're *ALL* pullin for ya!

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems