Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Well. Time to move forward. Cue music. What... that music sucks. Fire the director.

Robert,

Gods speed and safety to you , a few $$ sent for extras , its not a lot but times are tough here too , 10 year low financially but i have optimism on my side and i can always spare a few bucks for a friend.

Theres an old saying , "a change is as good as a break " and this should be relevent in your case , also from the way DSL J writes , i think if anyone can energize and lift your spirits jons your man .. and did i just read that correctly yuo have just been offered a project/job ? involving frickin lazers , you lucky lucky SOB !! .. all that good karma you sent out keeping this place alive coming zooming back to you and saving your sanity !

looking forward to hearing your have arrived safely and settling in

paul
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Default Fog Cutter...

"The pendulum must swing both ways before finally being brought to rest in the middle..." - Single Gun Theory

It certainly appears that your 'personal-pendulum' has spent more-than-enough time over in the zone, don't you think? How does this sound, to 'swing the other (good) way' for a bit: Was chatting with our Landlord, today, after paying the rent, and guess-what just 'became available', *this week*? -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09938.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	23206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09939.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	23200Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09942.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	23204Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09943.JPG 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	23202Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09940.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	23203Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09941.JPG 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	23201Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09946.JPG 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	23199Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09944.JPG 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	23207Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09945.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	23205

...*Astonishingly-affordable*, especially if we find you a decent roommate (and I know a potential-someone, more than 'decent' - great guy, in-fact, solid-job, audio-engineer for DTS, so financially-stable, etc...) and, cause it's downstairs from us, you'd get: cable / broadband for internet, (...I *think* I've got one port-left... and even an extension from my 'home-office' VoIP line, for tel... AND, that can all be 'legal', cause it is a 'split-level' (so, technically the 'same apt.') and/or if *I* rent it as an 'office' for DSLI? then we're golden... we'd just have to werk-out the $$-thing / some papers 'tween us, etc, and....Dangola, dude - you're hooked right the frack-up and you can get to werk!!!

I mean, this would all have to be 'approved' by the Landlord, but, we've been here, almost 2 yrs, problem-free, and the LL is quite-reasonable...said he'd be more than happy to 'entertain my proposal', etc - so, of course, for the time-being, this 'idea' has-to be put out there with an "*", ya know? But the 'point' is makes, to me, is that 'opportunities', out here, already-seem to be 'lining-up'... and all-while yer still packin yer superelastic time-shorts!

So go stock up on some Ricolas and Campbells instant chickn-soup, and GET YER BUTT OUT HERE!!!

That-is, if you want. ( ...if not, I hear ProDJA has a 'free' warehouse in Fullerton...)

...Oh, I forgot the 'patio-shot':

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6815.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	23198

Talk to ya L8r...
    j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 01-25-2011 at 17:32.
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Wow, coincidence? No, I would say the Universe is aligning and handing out Karmic Manna.

Jon, your a top bloke.
    This space for rent.

Right on Spec! I'm really happy for you man. It's hard to make big changes like this. The hardest part is starting though. Now that that's over you can let the current pull you along.

I made that exact drive you're doing about 10 years ago. Actually I made a quick side trip up to Roswell, NM for no particular reason other than I wanted to see it. I recommend the tamales at the bar across from the bus station in El Paso. Hope you get to smell the flowers a bit.

To John and Adam and everyone supporting this community... wow, all I can say is wow.

Mike

Any apartment that has a palm tree outside the window gets my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by QUAZAR View Post
    Any apartment that has a palm tree outside the window gets my vote.
    I find palm trees help my mood. I have 4 big babies in my back yard, gives it that tropical/holiday feel.

I think this is a sign.
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    Wow, coincidence? No, I would say the Universe is aligning and handing out Karmic Manna.
    Sure hope so... Life is full of waves. So...learn how to Surf.

Jon, your a top bloke.
    Aww, Dangit, maaan! I'm definitely returning these "Dr Evil pills", they're obviously *not* working....

cheers..
    j

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Aww, Dangit, maaan! I'm definitely returning these "Dr Evil pills", they're obviously *not* working....

cheers..
    j
    I would seek another pharmacy, I think they are providing ugly pills instead!
    This space for rent.

I would seek another pharmacy, I think they are providing ugly pills instead!
    Oh crap, you're right!

L8r
    j

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Oh crap, you're right!

L8r
    j
    I was starting to think that you NEVER Sleep.......
    Jim