Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy 445nm diodes @ 38.00 US plus shipping

Whats the timing for the 2nd group buy? I'm interested in 2.

Thanks!

OK, holding out on this one for now sinde I turned out to be in the second round.

I'll have a look and see if the A-150 diodes will work as advertised. Even more pretty blue colours to choose from in the palette

i'm fine with the total + shipping, i'll send you my full details along with the payment

thanks for organising this
    "its called character briggs..."

Default Round two of the group buy 445nm diodes

Hello all

My apologies to the two members below I missed you on round one. Round two will most likly happen once I get all of the business taken care of on round one and these members will have first divs when I do round two levitator Stoney 3k If I add there requests we have around 17 so far so we are not far off I will do it if we get 20 commitments and will have 22 available either way I will go with 20.

Michael

Thanks for organising this

Please count me in for 1 + shipping to Australia

Cheers,
    Tony

Hello,

I offer my diodes to Shrad,for now, I have no need of more diodes

Mickael
    Last edited by kl79; 02-14-2011 at 00:59.

Default Diodes to Shrad And message to all round one group buy recipients

I have sent a PM to Shrad no problem just send me your address back as long as its the same amount we should be good to go.

Everyone on round one
    I have sent payment for the projector and should have it with in the next week or so as soon as I have them ready to ship I will need you address and will PM you for payment at that time if any one else from round one needs to retract let me know now so I can offer them to round two interested parties. As soon as it all shakes out we will do another count to see if round two will be a go. I have found another source thats a little bit more money but the turn around will be much quicker the next time around and I will keep the price the same.

Thanks
    Michael

Default Round one update

Hello all Round one

The projector is shipping out today I should have them out and ready to ship by the weekend I will PM with your total cost and my paypal address once I recieve payment I will ship it out.

I will be desoldering them with an ESD safe solder Iron ESD wrist strap on a ESD mat all grounded. The solder Iron will not touch the pins for more than two seconds the diodes will be in there heatsink on the array when they are desoldered. Of course I will test the entire array before doing anything. They will be packed in a ESD safe bag with a small piece of cat wisker wire wrapped on both pins shorting them out for shippment just remove them taking ESD precautions when you get the diode, the pins will be tinned for ease of attaching wires use only an ESD safe solderstation ESD wrist strap and ESD mat grounded, make sure the doide is in a heatsink and only touch the pins for two seconds if you are not done the solder did not flow wait for them to cool down and try again keep your cool and be patient haste makes expensive waste. This said due to the sensitive nature of diodes and the dangers they can present, I cannot be responsible for them after they leave me I must make this disclaimer.

The only thing that may delay shippment is the ESD bags they were ordered last weekend and are coming from the west coast.

Thanks for waiting
    Michael

I'm in for 2 for the second round, let me know when you are ready. Thanks.

Thumbs up

Hi everyone! After lurking for a while its time to get stuck in.

Put me down for 2 please.
    Last edited by dilbert; 02-23-2011 at 16:54.