Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SoCaLEM - After Effects ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Wolf View Post
    where can I get one of those?
    I'll trade you my Wisconsin for your California... I hear the ice fishing is "GREAT".

anyone who wants to see jon's performance has to PM me with their youtube ID.
    the video was moved to private for personal reasons.

Thumbs up Gracias por Todo..

Hey Kats -

Wow. Sorry for the 'late post', but been really-buried since the LEM, and, really, even tackling it was not 'in the plans' for this month, but hey - sometimes ya just gotta give it everything you've got - and then, even everything you don't got just to make 'it' happen....

SUPER HUGE THANKS to everybody for their support and help - you are ALL Rock Stars....

Quote Originally Posted by goninanbl00d View Post
    Sorry Jon, I couldn't resist
    Hah, yeah, well just you see if I give you my ultra-sekret 65%-efficiency boysenberry jello-laser recipie, Mr Blood... jk - loved the spoof...

Quote Originally Posted by laserist View Post
    I'll never tell...
    Well, I will - Sir Brian kindly introduced me to this really *incredible* new device called a "Power Switch"... (...where's that 'facepalm-smiley' when you need it?)
    I greatly look forward to your return, Sir!

Special-thanks to Sir Greg Displaser, for the name-tag efforts ...and to Sir Bob Hess, for the awe-inspiring collection... 'Smithzoneian', eat yer heart out... ...and that little 'holo-box' was mighty-covetable...

Also, Thanks to Sir Ivan, Josh and Ken, for showing us that it *is*, indeed-possible to get 'persimmon' from an RGB! I think we were all in *awe* of the colors you had Carlos' ".7 Watt" Kv spitting-out... I know he sure was stoked to see such a spectrum! Very-eager to get with you guys and make some laser-majik....

Special shout out to 300E and Plat - you guys are hired! To Sir Dave for your killer swap-table Sug and Swami & Lady Swami for the kickin lumia rigs n' banana-bread from heaven... and - Guys - Sir Robin, Swami and Craig - KILLER PIX! - thanks, so much - I especially enjoyed some of Craigs, ie: http://incoherentphotography.com/SoC...011/Beams/#124 - I vote this shot as the *official* promo-photo for-if Spielberg ever makes a new 'E.T.'....

Lastly, but certainly not leastly Cap'n Spec, without-whom the term "LEM" might mean nothing more to us than a quippy nick-name for some strange fish...

So, in 'thanks', I hereby offer-up this humble little effort - 2 'SoCaLEM' print-quality posters - *Warning* - these are ~ 3.3 mB each...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SoCaLEM_Postr_v1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	3.29 MB 
ID:	23547Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SoCaLEM_Postr_v2.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	3.00 MB 
ID:	23548

...will print 11" x 17", full-bleed, or fit on an 11x17, w/ trim... 2 'versions', cause I just could *not* distill the LEM down to just-12 pix - waaaay too-much good stuff to choose from... But I think these each capture the 'spirit' of the LEM - v1 is more 'prep' and v2 is more 'pimp'...

Hope you likey.... If not, I'll send you the PS master and you can make yer own dang posters... jk

Anyhoo, gotta get back to the grinder.... Thanks again, everyone, and here's to the next one

ciao
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

- right click
    - save picture as
    - save

Gorgeous!

Peace,
    dave

Laserium Related:

http://www.laserium.com/goodbye_griffith/index.html

I never got to see it at the Griffith and I remember watching this video soon after it closed.. I'm surprised it's still online!
    - instinct

wish I could have made it, looks like it was a hell of a lot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post

Special shout out to 300E and Plat - you guys are hired!
    HA! Thanks man! That's fun work. I'm holding you to that offer.

Thanks for the awesome poster! I'm definitely printing that out on one of my stores iPF 8300's

If anybody wants one printed out up to 42" wide, Let me know. I'll hook you up with an inside price.
    Thanks Again!
    Adam

How about one with pictures from SELEM 2010? Or a video, even?

Yeah, I know you've been busy dude, but it's been 6 months to the day since the last SELEM... I'm sure a bunch of folks are still interested in buying a video...

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    How about one with pictures from SELEM 2010? Or a video, even?

Yeah, I know you've been busy dude, but it's been 6 months to the day since the last SELEM... I'm sure a bunch of folks are still interested in buying a video...

Adam
    Hey Adam,
    Here's my problem... I was in Houston staying at this fine motel 6 with security guards, Walk out one AM to find the window busted out on my rental card and my camera missing! Luckily he totally missed the two laser projectors and Pango gear in the trunk.

So, to make a long sad story short, I have a bunch of DV tapes that need to be ripped and don't have a DV camera to do it anymore. I'd be glad to send someone the tapes to get them ripped. Flecom mentioned interest in doing it once but he never got back to me. Anyone....

I lost access to DV equipment when I lost my job