Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls serving drinks on the Next Big LEM in NL!!!!!!!!!!

come on a few nice girl wouldn,t hurt and they are interested in lasers too.

It,s all fun and that,s how it should be.

@edison .... what I can do though.
    Is ask some to just come over to have a look.
    I can't have them serve drinks in maid outfit.

I had someone asking me if he can be photographer on the whole even too.
    He isn't on PL but he said he is a huge fan of lasers and lighting he want's to experience it.

Anyone objections of me accepting him? but off course he has to pay for entry just like everyone else has.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Does this mean that the 2 yanks that were "offended" will now definitely be attending this LEM?

soforene
    I don't know if they were going to attend.
    But I don't want to have the whole meaning behind it gender descrimination lowering my reputation.

I avoid to cause harm.
    Off-course I can't suit everyones needs, but this was something I considered a very serious issue.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Does this mean that the 2 yanks that were "offended" will now definitely be attending this LEM?

This is what I would like to know also!

It is ok for them to flood our TV and Music charts with sex and raunchy material, yet they are offended by girls serving beer?

It's a bit like the topless/nude bathing deal, cultures around the globe look at this differently. Why should the opinions of people in the US dictate a LEM in Europe?
    This space for rent.

@dnar
    first of all I will follow your facebook :>
    Then if you want to have a collaboration for taking over the world, or their base.
    Then we can join forces.

"It's a bit like the topless/nude bathing deal, cultures around the globe look at this differently. Why should the opinions of people in the US dictate a LEM in Europe? "

Really dnar, I would love to argue now and then... but I think it's just better to not have this happen now
    even though you have a point.
    I can't keep changing back and forth with the idea :P

i guess it's just about normal difference of cultures here

similar situation in opinions of sex and violence is quite obvious in games - in US versions of games you have full blood and exploding bodies but nudity is strictly forbidden and in EU versions of games you have some green slime instead of blood (remember German version of Carmaggedon 2? it was only playable after US blood patch...) but you can see a boob of a naked lady here and there =)

the most benevolent situation is in Japan - there you have depiction of senseless violence and suffering along with rape, incest or whatever the only thing is the intimate parts are squared out

Quote Originally Posted by dzodzo View Post
    i guess it's just about normal difference of cultures here

similar situation in opinions of sex and violence is quite obvious in games - in US versions of games you have full blood and exploding bodies but nudity is strictly forbidden and in EU versions of games you have some green slime instead of blood (remember German version of Carmaggedon 2? it was only playable after US blood patch...) but you can see a boob of a naked lady here and there =)

the most benevolent situation is in Japan - there you have depiction of senseless violence and suffering along with rape, incest or whatever the only thing is the intimate parts are squared out
    Yeah but hey having said that, it's still all about lasers on a LEM

you and me should visit a maid café once LOL

Maybe they should ban girls from dance clubs also.
    This space for rent.

Honestly I'm sorry dnar.

I was thinking on that exact wavelength as you where when I came up with the idea.