Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: UKLEM-11 - Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 23-24-25th of September 2011

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Another LEM soon ?! Bah.

I certainly don't think I'd be able to attend one so soon after, if I lived closer sure but it's a bit of a Trek.

If you guys do go ahead, I'll be well jealous but have a great time anyway, all the same.

You know it won't be the same without me.

Off-topic but a question to stanwax (since i couldn't find an email adress on the site):
    The stand alone board of the DZ colour board does not require an ilda board?
    I'll go with your recommendations from the UKLEM
    Also I havent found where you can register for the site, but that will likely be on purchase i assume
    best regards,

Pieter

Ding Dong ...............................

Pangolin Post ..................

Well , Well .... Does he know hes a big fat flipping WINNER yet ?

Congrats Rob !!

Or is this "auld news"
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs up

I told him that "Hiding all the Stars" was a groovalicious show, diddle I !!

He's still a jammy bugger though ............

I texted him at 4:00am this morning to tell him . He was having a cuppa having just got in from a lasershow, I think it's fair to say he was both surprised and pleased
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Jem thats an understatement and a half!
    thanks for breaking the news to the world Paul
    I am obviuosly pleased but really truly completely shocked and stunned. Thanks Richard for bigging up my show - and of course to anyone else who downloaded any of my shows and rated them.
    I really cant beleive it!
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

@ Schpoople
    Sorry I missed this - fire me an email rob at stanwaxlaser dot co dot uk - thanks also for pointing out that I dont have a link to the contact us page on my webby
    must rectify this now.
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    @ Schpoople
    Sorry I missed this - fire me an email rob at stanwaxlaser dot co dot uk - thanks also for pointing out that I dont have a link to the contact us page on my webby
    must rectify this now.
    Rob
    Pyjama's here

Dimmers brought me here because of the @ Schpoople, will do.
    Last edited by masterpj; 10-02-2011 at 04:53. Reason: Change Dimitri to dimmers and added a pyjama's

I went around to see Mr Jem today and whilst talking we touched on the subject of the A17 road and how much of an aweful road it is when people from Oooop North are travelling to the Surfleet LEM.
    Well here is an alternative route that is FAR better.

Instead of taking the first Newark (A17) turn off from the A1, well before the main Grantham turn off's, keep on the A1 until after all the Grantham turn off's, theres about 3-4 of them of which my Sat Nav (Tom Tom) always try's to take me down.
    Wait until you get to the final turn off left, about 2 miles before you hit the A1 Colsterworth roundabout, to LITTLE PONTON. My Sat Nav also try's to take me down here. This is a back road from the A1 straight through to the other side of Grantham. Turn Right at the end of this back road, it's about 3 miles long, to the next roundabout. Spalding is signposted Left from this roundabout of which you can then travel down the A52, Scott Willoughby, Threekingham, Donnington, Bicker etc straight to the A52/A17 roundabout at Swinshead. 3rd exit off of this roundabout then a short journey on the A17 to the A17/A16 roundabout at Algakirk. 4th exit then you go South towards Spalding about 4 miles on the straight A16 road to the Right hand Surfleet turn off.

Hope this helps.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

And the award for the MOST F!($*NG CONFUSING DIRECTIONS EVER goes to JIM SMOGTHEMOG. The enter key, \n, CR-LF, <p> tag, use SOMETHING

here, lemme help you with that. http://g.co/maps/sah85

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    I went around to see Mr Jem today and whilst talking we touched on the subject of the A17 road and how much of an aweful road it is when people from Oooop North are travelling to the Surfleet LEM.
    Well here is an alternative route that is FAR better.

Instead of taking the first Newark (A17) turn off from the A1, well before the main Grantham turn off's, keep on the A1 until after all the Grantham turn off's, theres about 3-4 of them of which my Sat Nav (Tom Tom) always try's to take me down.
    Wait until you get to the final turn off left, about 2 miles before you hit the A1 Colsterworth roundabout, to LITTLE PONTON. My Sat Nav also try's to take me down here. This is a back road from the A1 straight through to the other side of Grantham. Turn Right at the end of this back road, it's about 3 miles long, to the next roundabout. Spalding is signposted Left from this roundabout of which you can then travel down the A52, Scott Willoughby, Threekingham, Donnington, Bicker etc straight to the A52/A17 roundabout at Swinshead. 3rd exit off of this roundabout then a short journey on the A17 to the A17/A16 roundabout at Algakirk. 4th exit then you go South towards Spalding about 4 miles on the straight A16 road to the Right hand Surfleet turn off.

Hope this helps.