Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM-11 - Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 23-24-25th of September 2011

Fine mate, thanks for asking.
    Kids are........ testing
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Kids are........ testing
    Errr... Well, I hate to break it to you but it don't get any better as they get older, it's just that the 'testing' bit has financial implications as well . Best start saving up early...
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

I'll be there.. I've been bitten.. got the bug. all that stuff!!

I too, missed seeing you about Jim - woulda been nice to see you without you having to have the stress of being the Host.

Roll on Sept!!

N.

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Errr... Well, I hate to break it to you but it don't get any better as they get older, it's just that the 'testing' bit has financial implications as well . Best start saving up early...
    Eeeeek.

You mean they start to cost *more* ?

I must admit I'm dreading the day when my daughter asks me for money, my brain will think "get a job!" my mouth will say "here you go darling"

Quote Originally Posted by gashead View Post
    Eeeeek.

You mean they start to cost *more* ?

I must admit I'm dreading the day when my daughter asks me for money, my brain will think "get a job!" my mouth will say "here you go darling"
    you got that right lol , that sounds like me

@ smog , stick to two kids jim, when you get to four like me it gets very expensive
    thankfully i am down to just two left at home, and only one of them a dependant, thats why i can afford
    to have lasers to play with

and as for the meet after last time your going to have to slash all my tyres to stop me being there
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Yeah Jim, counting down.
    Missed you last weekend, looking forward meeting you and your family again.
    Next to stroopwafels i will bring another Dutch product, namely mr. Edison and his wellknown modules

Man, i just got home and i miss Brittain (huh, Miss Brittain ?) already.
    Wish i could stayed a little longer, had an excellent time really enjoyed being at Rob's and then to Jem's and back to Rob's.

Really cool you are organising September again. Very good to see the new guys really got it bad and are also now attending !

See you in September !!!
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Aye, all booked and ready to go. Not (too) long now. Graham (Sculpture) on the Traktor side of things, i have a new toy for you to play with, picked it up a couple of moths ago

Ad

Hi Jim

Count me & my son in

Starlogic
    2 WATT DPSS RGB

eeej Richie and Son,

Good to see you two coming again from Scotland!
    eeej bagummm
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbybob View Post
    eeej bagummm
    HaHa, Hahaha...

Hey Dimmer's you crack me up

You're going to have to work on that Yorkshire accent if you're going to become an honorary Yorkshireman

Besides, Ritchie, coming from north of the border will only understand phrases like 'Och eye the noo'
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001