Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM-11 - Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 23-24-25th of September 2011

Please bring Chris.
    I'm planning to bring my synths along with my new laser harp if it's ready in time although I will only be attending the meet on the Friday and heading back home late Satruday morning. Got a gig Sat night.
    We may have to set up a little synth corner at the meet with a feed to the PA system.

Hoping all goes well with the op Jim.

Carl
    2 x Stanwax Laser 3W RGB's
    2 x OPT 10W RGB
    Pangolin FB3QS + Live Pro
    1.3W Laser Harp

I will bring them along have not had time to learn to play them yet
    But the rm1x is very good at jarre and faithless
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Hello lovely laserfriends,

Just a little more than a month from now !
    I'll be there again. Booked the ferry for the unbelievably low price of 49 euro hahaha!
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Hey Guys,

I'm going to try and make this somehow. I need a little break from work and there is no better way to spend it than getting a dose of coherent photons!

I'll try and figure something out.

Cheers,

Adam

I just thought to bump this topic, since it will be one of the next LEMs coming up..
    Looking forward to it really much, am very busy, have done an excellent gig in Germany at CCCAMP11 , thousands of pictures have flooded the web.
    I wanted to show you guys some really great stuff, maybe i find time tonight to make a cool topic. At least my days off are ok with my boss.

So.... i hope i can built an extra blue module in my rgb maybe during the LEM. Or expand the other green i have with a blue module.
    And maybe play around with Livepro. It's sooooo complicated there is so much in there.
    Aaaargh i don't know what to do, HW or SW... oh well.... we'll have fun again... and hopefully some good spicey curries.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

I know I'll be spending many hours trying to coax every mw of green I can out of my RGBsystems dual 532 module

I wish I had a laser
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    I wish I had a laser
    Don't worry Jim. Yours was proudly displayed at SELEM. A number of people really enjoyed studying the build quality. I'm really hoping to attend a LEM in the UK in the near future. I may have posted this before but, it's been too many years since I've been back to my heritage and I'm starting to get the itch again.

You can get cream for that Brad

It would be cool if you do mate, hope to see you soon

I don't really know what I am going to do at this LEM - NO lasers to play with, No software to play with, shit at communicating .... If only we had a bloody broadband connection there, I could concentrate on live streaming etc

Ive got an engraver if any one needs ow't engraving

Actually, it will be nice, but different, not having to rush about setting up and taking down for once

I will be Tea & Biscuits Boy
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I have a couple of Tripods for sale if anyone is interested?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!