Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to now?

Metallica "one"
    I just added a second 18 inch acoustic suspension sub woofer that is stacked on my current one, oddly for some unknown room mode the woofer at the top has a slightly more noticeable output, i only plan on using both subs for movies now, it will be interesting to see how my home stands up to extra sub, both corner loaded, 1 will be used for stereo music and both for movies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03480.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	3.18 MB 
ID:	49790
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Got a chance to see my favorite new vocalist last week in Chicago. Amazing! She is the real deal live.

earlier in the day i did a full power test with Gorillaz "clint eastwood" with both subs on and hit a teeth rattling 118db! I knocked stuff off of shelves, leveled some hoard piles and have some problems with the windows and the walls vibrating including some possible loss of bladder control. Now i wont use that volume level for music but i deffently have the overhead for watching movies at reference levels!
    thanks for sharing that music Logsquared her voice is awesome
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Still not listening to my midas venice. I have sent it to national audio in australia this week.
    Got some little genelecs connected to my computer to see me by thou.
    Listening to this at the mo. Pretty tight.
    https://soundcloud.com/djzippynz/60-...-12th-may-2016
    The last track is super!

The Who - Tommy

Have not listened to anything like this for years. The sound stage and depth is absolutely on stunning on quality studio monitors which I generally use for listening to EDM. I guess EDM has the crap compressed out if it.
    Last edited by jjspike; 05-30-2016 at 04:54.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Ok.... it's sophomoric but, "Shut Up and Dance With Me" by Walk The Moon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JCLY0Rlx6Q

An awful lot of weddings and parties are having their DJ play this and it's a GREAT tune for playing lasers live so I finally got the name last night and ripped it from Youtube so I can start working on a show to it. Maybe have it done for SELEM if I'm lucky. It's not quite as big as Uptown Funk but, it gets them running to the dance floor nearly as quickly. Good driving beat and a lot of fast cue transitions.
    PM Sent...

I played that tune 3 times in one night during a recent event. Doesn't turn my crank however it is incredibly popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Ok.... it's sophomoric but, "Shut Up and Dance With Me" by Walk The Moon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JCLY0Rlx6Q

An awful lot of weddings and parties are having their DJ play this and it's a GREAT tune for playing lasers live so I finally got the name last night and ripped it from Youtube so I can start working on a show to it. Maybe have it done for SELEM if I'm lucky. It's not quite as big as Uptown Funk but, it gets them running to the dance floor nearly as quickly. Good driving beat and a lot of fast cue transitions.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by jjspike View Post
    I played that tune 3 times in one night during a recent event. Doesn't turn my crank however it is incredibly popular.
    Exactly. I think it will have some lasting appeal since it's not a tune that will actually chase people OFF the dance floor and will still have a relevant theme and lyric for young women for years to come.
    PM Sent...

Indirect fire warning alarm, someone shooting a rocket into the base...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post

Its a fun song and I will admit that I put it on from time to time to dance in my living room

-Sal