Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Quad Laser Module Kit by Edison (USA Version)

There should be very little delay (3 business days or so). I received the package on Friday from Edison and forwarded the kits yesterday.

The Evil one usually has his client relations very sorted so I doubt there will be problems on that side of things! (with or without invoices/receipts).

Cheers

Everything is sorted from this groupbuy. I want to thank Massive sound BIG TIME for handling the forwarding. He will bring a complete kit with cover to Selem that i donated.

I requested the Janitor to remove my for sale posts from the Kits. That way i do,nt get so many Pm,s for newcomers that see the old post from
    the for sale kits. I have NO Kits left so i,m sold out.

Hopefully everything goes quit now.

Got my parts yesterday, and it's lookin' pretty good.

Also got my kit yesterday. Thanks!!! Looks great. I already blew 4 diodes but i got 4 more installed today. It seems unnatural to just press the top of the open can against the kit like that but seems to work just fine. Wouldnt press fit transfer heat better?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupadrian View Post
    Also got my kit yesterday. Thanks!!! Looks great. I already blew 4 diodes but i got 4 more installed today. It seems unnatural to just press the top of the open can against the kit like that but seems to work just fine. Wouldnt press fit transfer heat better?
    Yes much better ! ... try Arctic Silver !

Cheers

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Got my red today and I must admit, I'm addicted. I have one of the first style and one of the second. And... all I can say is, it's a shame Johan had a tough go with this and gave up because these really are a beauty to behold. I'm almost ready to go on a hunt for people looking to give theirs up and hoard a few. Or... go talk with a metal shop.

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Here's an idea .... Produce them and then Market them. Much smoother process than the other way around. Just my 2 pesos.-jimmy
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Quote Originally Posted by jooopy View Post
    Here's an idea .... Produce them and then Market them. Much smoother process than the other way around. Just my 2 pesos.-jimmy
    U R right ... much smoother ... just a couple of small problems.

How many should one "produce"
    Cashflow !

Cheers

I will be introducing a new kit including topcover soon. The kit will be only sold as a complete kit including driver, mirrors , lenses, driver and topcover. No exceptions so a complete kit for a
    fixed price. Diodes are optional. Rob stanwax and i agreed on handling the distribution to the USA i,m handeling Europe sales. You can order the kit true his website soon. Topcover will be black, baseplate blank anodisized and the final size will be 55mm in length and width 40mm in height. The kits will be available in a quad for blue or red and an 8 combiner for blue or red The diodes can be easily swapped by removing the brass plate. There will be a circuitboard included for easy wiring the diodes. 1 extra will be included for easy diodeswapping

I will post some pictures soon. I will do a groupbuy for quads only. Available are 15 blue quads and 15 red quads. If someone wants 8 combiner that is possible but not at this moment in time. Need to
    finish a projector build first
    Last edited by edison; 09-11-2011 at 14:35.