Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Quad Laser Module Kit by Edison (USA Version)

So far from the european buyers only Tony has Payed. Now i know that sitting in the sun watching all the beautiful blonds go by is also a very good way to spend your time but could everyone be so kind to take your eyes off for 1 second and grab your Iphone and send me a PM so that i can respond with payment details?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    So far from the european buyers only Tony has Payed. Now i know that sitting in the sun watching all the beautiful blonds go by is also a very good way to spend your time but could everyone be so kind to take your eyes off for 1 second and grab your Iphone and send me a PM so that i can respond with payment details?
    Thanks
    Hey Johan!

Sorry ! busy watching blonds..... Lol Shit no Iphone!

Also been busy trying to replace a couple of reds in quad I got from Andy without disturbing the two working LDs (everything glued and hard wired...bitch of a job )

Slightly OT but how the hell do you get these 815.s out of the sleds without breaking the buggers?
    One passed away already and I have only done three )

Back to topic The "blondes" thing caught my eye

Have just noticed thread ! As usual the Evil one has documented the thread exceptionally well with very clear pics. (Good job there Adam ! )

I am interested in one or two of these luverly quad kits . They look eminently fixable when Murphy shows up!
    Have searched through thread bat can not find European pricing anywhere
    Can you PM with with relevant info and payment details?

Also "Can you supply invoices for the kits to put through company accounts ?"

Cheers
    Last edited by catalanjo; 05-01-2011 at 06:54. Reason: late breakfast

send you a PM as soon as possible.

send you a PM as soon as possible.
    Ta!

Cheers

here are some beamshots with the lenses that i use. The beam is 3.6x3.6 with a very low divergence. The spot at 26 meters is only 10mm Now to get that beam you have to clip of the edges when you stack the beams. That means that the beams from the second dual diodemount shoots over the first and the first looses the edge because its just a fraction to high. But you will get a very thight beam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1090216.JPG  

P1090242.JPG  

P1090233.JPG  

Hi, very nice construction. I come to late for this group buy!?!? Anybody here with one kit left?
    My next project is a 10W RGB laser projector with complet own electronic parts. All colors are adjustable, also the size for the galvos. I will use 12-24 pcs open can 300mW laser diodes. The first step is 12 pcs of laser diodes 658 nm.
    For the blue part I will start with 4 pcs of 445nm laser diodes. I build driver PCB with stand by beam correction. Now I need a very good possibility for the blue combining. Your kit is the best solution what I saw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1050172.JPG  

P1050173.JPG  

P1050175.JPG  

do you see the light? It`s my laser. . . .

Sorry for holding up guys - sorting now.

Just got back - been away for rugby tour over bank hols so plenty of sun & beer but sadly lacking in blonde eye candy unless you count a few dozen blokes in wigs & dresses lol

Europeans have paid Wake up guys at the other side of the pond

I will visit tommorow the metalshop again and want to get them started.

Europeans have paid Wake up guys at the other side of the pond

I will visit tommorow the metalshop again and want to get them started.
    Not their fault... I've been crashing on copiers lately working 18 hour days. I'll be sending the PM's tonight for the paypal info.

Just to be clear on everyone this happens 3 out of 5 times when i recieve payments true paypal. Just to be clear.

DONT FORGET THE PAYPALFEES!!!!!!

And another thing: I need euro.s !!!!!! I can,t pay the metalshop in dollars

So before you push enter check this before you transfer the amount. I can,t start with manufacturing when al kits are payed. You won,t get the car that you bought when half the money is in