Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Quad Laser Module Kit by Edison (USA Version)

I have a question. I have the optima lenses but i need them for building my own modules and i don,t have the mirrors.

Its also a little silly in my opinion to buy the lenses and get them to the netherlands and then ship them back. The lenses can be bought directly at optima. The mirrors can be bought at Rob stanwax.

I only need the payment for the kit in euro,s with paypal fees and shippingcosts to adam

Adam needs the cash for shipping within The US

Shipping is 50 euro divided by the number of the US members that have bought a kit.

So please do not pay me at this point. There is some connfussion that has to be cleared first. The lenses can be ordered by OPTIMA for 17.20 Mirrors can be bought here:

http://www.greenlaser.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    I have a question. I have the optima lenses but i need them for building my own modules and i don,t have the mirrors.

Its also a little silly in my opinion to buy the lenses and get them to the netherlands and then ship them back. The lenses can be bought directly at optima. The mirrors can be bought at Rob stanwax.

I only need the payment for the kit in euro,s with paypal fees and shippingcosts to adam

Adam needs the cash for shipping within The US

Shipping is 50 euro divided by the number of the US members that have bought a kit.

So please do not pay me at this point. There is some connfussion that has to be cleared first. The lenses can be ordered by OPTIMA for 17.20 Mirrors can be bought here:

http://www.greenlaser.co.uk/
    See my PM's. I worked this all out a while ago...

Also, we will be going with the express shipping as we discussed in older PM's. No one wants to wait a month.

Adam has ordered a total of 10 kits instead of the 7 kits and that,s fine. Adam mentioned that he will start collecting his part so when i recieved his amount where good to go.

Just to let everyone know, I will be the person supplying the other parts such as lenses, and mirrors. Edison will only be supplying quad kits and enclosures. The extra funds go to him to minimize complexity for the buyers as stated in my PM's.
    Thanks!
    Adam

To speed up the manufacturing i,m going to call the metalshop in 5 minutes and so they can start manufacturing. I think they will start monday with milling but i,m not sure.
    I thrust everyone that they pay for there order.

To give an idea what to expect after building the kit i measured the beamspot at 26 meter. The spot was 2 cm and the beam at aperture is 3.5x3.5.

After calculating the beam divergence will be 0.65mrd. Now that,s pretty tight if you ask me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1090265.JPG  

the spot seems very distorted?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

No comment on that

errr lol ok ??
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Are interference patterns normal?