Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Quad Laser Module Kit by Edison (USA Version)

To late I already sent you the funds in dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Just to be clear on everyone this happens 3 out of 5 times when i recieve payments true paypal. Just to be clear.

DONT FORGET THE PAYPALFEES!!!!!!

And another thing: I need euro.s !!!!!! I can,t pay the metalshop in dollars

So before you push enter check this before you transfer the amount. I can,t start with manufacturing when al kits are payed. You won,t get the car that you bought when half the money is in
    Jim

Adam will sort it out.He is handling the payments for US buyers. Its also stated the first postage of this thread that its 200 euro,s not dollars and Paypal will always charge paypal fees of 4% The idea of this groupbuy was that i only had to deliver the kits and not handeling payments and other questions because i,m working on buildiing projectors and developing my own modules for a non hobbyist market. This was only to support ADAM and PL members to get a good kit that can help them to get them a stable module.

I won,t do another groupbuy because its simply to much hassle and it takes to much time.

I realy enjoy seeing people building nice modules and laserprojectors but when doing a groupbuy it always turns out in shitload of work.

But its all good, just to express how i feel

Its also stated the first postage of this thread that its 200 euro,s not dollars and Paypal will always charge paypal fees of 4%
    And thats why I paid you $1180.00 ( $295 x 4 ) which is the number provided by Adam that appears to have included the exchange rate. We all know PayPal charges a processing fee that is payed by the seller. If you needed this covered, you should have disclosed that up front.

I won,t do another groupbuy because its simply to much hassle and it takes to much time.
    Your right it is simply is too much of a hassle. Please refund my PayPal payment and we can both avoid any further stress.
    Jim

Paypal sent. No problem i assumed that everyone knows that if you doing a Payment by paypal you need to calculate an the extra 4% on top of it.Also when buying something in the euro zone pay with euro,s. If i buy something in the US i can,t pay with my euro,s either.

I,m not getting rich out of this groupbuy and if it to much hassle to calculate the Paypal fees then that,s fine. Money is sent.

Its seems al US buyers are paying in dollars. I have refunded payments so far. I dont have recieved the information if i need to deliver the lenses or mirrors. My guess is that adam includes that in the package when he forward the package but i,m not sure.

Its very unclear to me but one thing is for sure. Everyone gets his kit when Full payment is done. They can start manufacturing them when the full amount is payed for the order.

But the positive thing is that you have it allot faster then a High quality kit from DRLava

No just kidding i want to speed it up so that everyone gets his kit as fast as possible

I have send Adam a PM and asked him if wants to send al US buyers his bank account number so payments go true him. When he collected the full amount then he can Paypal the full amount that i need to start manufacturing. I have send him a specific calculation what everyone needs to pay per kit including the paypalfees and shipment.

That way i will recieve the full amount so i can pay the metalshop. I pay half the money upfront to get them to order the material

Sorry that for the confussion and i hope that makes this allittle bit easier for US buyers.

I refunded the money that has been send to me so hopefully it goes all well

I finished a quad red today and here are some pictures. The red modules that are for sale in the near future will have a red baseplate. The blue will have a blue baseplate.

The baseplate of the kit has a universal black anodisized baseplate and you can see it with the additional Topcover here in the picture below:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1090263.JPG  

P1090248.JPG  

P1090255.JPG  

P1090242.JPG  

Last edited by edison; 05-05-2011 at 08:06.

do you have a shot of the internals? Prism, or other optics? Would be nice to see...

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

take a look at the first post in the thread. 300evil included some excellent shots of the hardware in different configurations.

it's a good looking bit of kit.

Quote Originally Posted by hivelaser View Post
    do you have a shot of the internals? Prism, or other optics? Would be nice to see...
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I don,t post my final system on the internet. Of course this will happen in time like kvant and RGB oictures. The pictures are just to show how my modules will be and give an idea how you can have your module. If you join this groupbuy. Its actually not that different then the kit only that the kit is more easy for hobbyist that are not that familiar with stacking. Helping people to a good kit and increasing the hobbymarket will have both bennefits for me and my products. Some of you guys will become professional laserists and hopefully you will buy my modules when you can afford them because you make money with doing shows. Of course if you buy stuff from me i can improve things and manufacturing more stuff. This is my view but not everyone is agreeing with that i,m sure ......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1090260.JPG  

Last edited by edison; 05-05-2011 at 13:25.

Okay, let me go over this mess and get it straightened out. It gets confusing with all this euros to dollars stuff. What I will do is send everyone a PM with the calculated ammount that needs to be paid to edison in Euros.

PM's sent with exact totals in Euros plus paypal fee coverage. Please PM me if you have any questions.