Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attn : Dsli Jon

Smile

Nice work there, Jon! I'm sure Paul will be pleased...

Sorry we couldn't get together in Florida last month. The times just didn't work out. With any luck though, we'll see you at SELEM this summer!

Adam

Laser Warning Cap'n, yer ship has sailed...

Hey Sir Paul -

Sorry I couldn't get to posting this earlier, today - dealing with multiple 'fun-stuff', today...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0607.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	24608 USPS tracking 0596 9010 7520 6300 3316, should be there Sat (...assuming you get deliv. on Sat...)

..and yeah - she, uh, 'works':

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0608.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	24609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0609.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	24610Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0610.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	24611 oops...

So, Again - Very sorry for the *horrible* delay - but, next time - let's just chat on the tel, shall-we? I respond just-fine to a verbal @$$-whooping, vs the 'forum-nuke' style, here, just fyi...

Once you get yer little kitty in, and she's purring along nicely, you might kindly-consider coming back here, and deleting / mopping-up some of the 'puke' -
    I'll be happy to do the same... I mean, *if* you're so-inclined, Good Sir...

PS - don't forget about your 'interlock loop' - she won't light, without it, and also, you *may* need to spank the calibration on the 'DPM' (digital current read, vs an RMS DMM reading off the ALE TPs) once you hook to your-particular ALE - I find they tend to 'walk' a point or two, from PS to PS... And you'll never tell the 'Sekret of the Cal. Port', in the back, now will-you?

Keep me posted, Cap...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...