Thread: Making your own Red holography film

Default Making your own Red holography film

Hi all
    I am a laser light show guy but I was interested in Holography at one time I used to go to the Holography Museum in New York City off of Canal street when it was there.

I went to a lecture one time by Jeff Blyth and he came up with a Recipe for making your own red sensitive Holography film and he gave away copy of how to make it to everyone that came.

I found mine in a box up in my attic the other day when I was getting out my old analog Laser show analog pattern generator I have moved this through at least 5 moves in my lifetime so I just ported it to PDF format for all to enjoy. Hope some of you find it useful.

Michael
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red holography recipe.pdf  

Nice article Michael, i've seen it before (perhaps on the holography forum?), but it's well worth repeating in its original format Thanks for posting it.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Thanks!!! I am a holographer who dabbles in laser shows. Never seen this.