Thread: Selem Projectors

Default Selem Projectors

wondering is anyone bring a projector down, but not going on the main scaffolding? I want to setup a 2 head adat playback through scrim cloth (per buffo we should be able to accommodate the scrim for a show) but will need 2 set 2 projectors up back of stage to project through the scrim. The convergence may take a bit of setup. I have one but am looking for another for this. If so please post the wattage mine is about 1.5 out the front and if you have size adjustment pots, shutter defeat, and polarity switched. Not sure if i'll have time to make a jumper cable with pots and switches before i leave.

Thanks, just want to be sure the laod of adat machines and control isn;t for nothing.
    leading in trailing technology

I might have a solution. Holla at me when you get there and we can plan it during load in tomorrow.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

i wont be in till late thursday, do you know will everyone be in the conference center of the holiday inn?
    leading in trailing technology

John;

We will be at Bistro 127 until at least 10 PM - and possibly later. After we leave the Bistro, most people will go to the conference room at the Holiday Inn Express to continue the festivities. Give me a call on my cell phone (843) 324-0735 and I'll let you know where we are. (Though if it's after midnight, I'll probably be asleep! If you get in that late, just head to the hotel. I'm sure there will be a few people awake.)

Adam