Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SELEM V suggestion box.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Point well taken. Maybe, since we're all about polls these days, I need to set one up to find out what the majority of people here own and see how that works.

You could still do the side by side compairison, just do it in the lobby. It wouldn't be as dark as the auditorium, but you would get to see them. There are usually a couple projectors set up in the lobby anyway.
    Just my two cents.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    overdrive that classical show.
    almost done!

doing Bacchanale from Samson et Dalila by Saint Saëns... one of my favorite pieces of music... nothing like classical at 135BPM lol

ex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaGnTyLtzok

those Japanese guys are nuts though, that performance is like 140BPM IIRC lol

Update and edit to post #33 please reread it.
    As Brad has noted the list of attendees has grown and I see a few names that are not on it but AFA(we)K will be(Cough Austin, Alex, cough Adam,Jonathon, cough,JakeGT,masterpj, cough et al).

WE still need back-up on Sams bed for Wed nite only and for his return to Phily anytime from late Sat nite til Sun eve.
    Stuff happens and a plan 'B' is the best insurance.

Part of the buffet on Friday will be Brads tossed salad- if you have any salad dressing that you can bring --please do that. It is looking like there will be Brads meatballs and my Marinara w/pasts,Plus salad , freash toasted garlic bread- a plenty-
    SO come to the venue hungry on Friday. Guests are very welcome to dine with us(tips very accepted and appreciated- this will be split between some of the food costs and expenses incurred for us having our honored guests T Y o__o )
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 07-27-2011 at 08:16. Reason: correction