Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: SELEM V logo

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Horns and tail? Why...yes, you do seem to be sprouting new appendages! Adam... "Recipe for Love" on that baby.....just before the cake cutting, right?

So..... let me get this straight... not only does one need to hide a purchase like this from spouse, significant other, or other disgusted family but, Aaron as well?? Someone is spending too much time with "the boss" theses days. Reality and reason are rubbing off!! LOL You REALLY need to escape to a LEM for a few days!

Now, about that Laserium Gallery..... I think I left a little puddle.

Wink

Don't get me wrong; I just think some people currently have more laser equipment than they can use and should be saving their money to buy laser shows...

You're in luck though... I will be starting a new job today, so reality will have less time to rub off on me. I am about to become even more biased about laser controller software/hardware.

Did you get a Pango gig? If so, good for you. If not, still good that you got a new job. Congrats!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Don't get me wrong; I just think some people currently have more laser equipment than they can use and should be saving their money to buy laser shows...

You're in luck though... I will be starting a new job today, so reality will have less time to rub off on me. I am about to become even more biased about laser controller software/hardware.
    Congrats!! Glad to hear it!

Why? Who do we know selling laser shows? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    ....You're in luck though... I will be starting a new job today, so reality will have less time to rub off on me. I am about to become even more biased about laser controller software/hardware.
    OK - quit teasing!
    OUT WITH THE DETAILS!!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....