Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Official sign-up thread for the 5th annual SELEM in Newton, NC - August 19th - 21st.

If you end up with any XXX's I would love to get a shirt.

Riding out the weather today hope all are safe

SpaceJay is offline THIS USER WAS CLUEBYFOURED

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Hey Frank, we just ordered another shirt for you as well as Spacejay. We ended up giving the shirt for Spacejay to Mike. So if I could get the both of you (flecom and spacejay) to PM me your shipping addresses, I'll have them out to you some time next week.
    Pm sent. You guys can call me Jay if you want, although spacejay has a nice ring to it

For my cookoff team we get a ton of cheap Ts made to give out and many nice embrodered caps. We have found that the embrodery set-up can also be used on any cloth like aprons and knit shirts, for a nominal fee we sometimes give our shirts, jackets, etc to be embrodered. This may be possible with the 2011 SELEM Logo. IDK for sure, but wont hurt to ask.

This way you get to choose the style and size of the shirt(and location for the logo) but remember to take your shirt color choice into consideration in relation to the colors used in the embrodery. IE... the white thread used for the scanner mirrors in our logo would not be very visible if you wanted a white shirt to be monogrammed.

nope this has helped

len

I got my T-shirt! I forgot to mention it. It's pretty neat. I like plain t-shirts better though but it's still good.

J--- Monogram on a plain T-shirt??
    I like them just the way they are-- I save mine for more 'formal' occasions.

There is a Great-Lakes LEM being planned AFAIK. That one would be closer to you. Did you get what I sent you??

hakzaw

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    J--- Monogram on a plain T-shirt??
    I like them just the way they are-- I save mine for more 'formal' occasions.

There is a Great-Lakes LEM being planned AFAIK. That one would be closer to you. Did you get what I sent you??

hakzaw
    I'm an arctic man I can't wear warm clothing. GLLEM, YEAH that would be perfect, when is it happening?? To far for you wouldn't be?

Hak you are the best. I got the driver! I'm waiting on a new heat sink for it cause it was to long for the tank. I kinda suspected so but the driver provides the laser with at most ~800mws which got me thinking about a future build that would require dual drivers. Those would be perfect since you don't have to adjust them. Got any animations in mind or need?

I'm banned from laserchat Len... Dustin and I aren't friends anymore and since he's an op he kicked me out.

J

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJay View Post
    I'm an arctic man I can't wear warm clothing. GLLEM, YEAH that would be perfect, when is it happening?? To far for you wouldn't be?
    J
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...reat-Lakes-LEM
    leading in trailing technology

Hmn oh right.. I will def be at the next Selem.
    I had a very great time and I liked the way how it go's in america, people were so super nice.

I think I haven't thanked anyone as far as i know.
    So just in case I will do it now:
    Thanks for this great LEM, hope to see many of you guys next time.
    Loads of nice, funny, wacky, epic people