Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Judgement Day

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dchammonds View Post

On a lighter note, I still can't get get over my fascination with that legendary royal
    wedding hat...

http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/05/21/..._n_865057.html

Dean
    I'm sure there is counciling for that somewhere...

He is the Messiah! I should know, I've followed a few...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monty-python-s-life-of-brian-original.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	353.5 KB 
ID:	25135

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	esq-god-monty-python-082509-lg-58458150.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	25134
    This space for rent.

Default He's Back!!!

I can't believe it... Camping is back on the radio!

Details to come...

He's giving a press conference right now:

http://www.familyradio.com/eastHigh.html

Default ummmm.

So I was napping at that particular time.....And I missed it...
    no free lasers?
    guess the rave is off for this weekend them.......
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Maybe the rapture did happen; and they were all returned marked "return to sender".
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    'CSBN', lol...

So, yeah, I guess that guy 'missed a few verses' (cutting / pasting from his own version of the Bible...):

Ps. 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed forever.

...buuut because of a few lousy people here and there, he's gonna blow it up / destroy it all? Pretty wimpy 'Almighty', doncha think? Especially if this is the same Creator that, ya know, designed / made scrillions of unbelievably powerful / fascinating, self-sustaining / regulating nuclear-furnaces, all strewn-about the universe like sprinkles on a sundae... buut a few
    sub-microscopic 'evildoers' are gonna make him decide to ditch his apparent (and stated) 'purpose' for making this rock, in the first place?:

Is. 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited.

...Seems obvious to me that this planet was pretty-well 'designed' for us humanoids... even just the water and nitrogen-cycles.. oh, and photosynthesis -
    nice 'accidents', eh? Not much 'wrong', here, but what man, himself has done...

Wow. Someone I agree with. It seems that you have similar views as I do.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Matthew 24:36

OK, here's what I got so far... Prior to 21 May, Camping taught that the rapture would occur on that day, and that those left behind would face awful judgment and die off horribly over a period of 5 months (the amount of time Noah was aboard the ark) and the present heavens and earth would finally be destroyed on October 21, 2011.

He originally interpreted this 5 month period of 'judgment day' to be a physical one. Now he's claiming that he got that wrong (God's word is so complicated that he is learning new things about it every day, and that this judgment day period is actually some sort of spiritual reality rather than a physical one). Hmmmmm...

Cliff's Notes version: IT'S ALL COMING TO AN END ON OCT 21! Camping is 89 years old, and he's been in the business for a long time; it sounds to me like he's trying to 'kick the can' down the road just long enough for him to kick the bucket.

For those of you old enough to remember... Herbert W Armstrong built an empire ministry around doomsday prediction, but was smart enough to set the date just a few years past his anticipated lifetime (we all face our own judgment day). He started in radio in the 1930's and had the ULTIMATE radio voice- you could shut your eyes and imagine a 120 year old man with a 2 foot white beard and flowing robes to rival Moses...

Dean

Default this just in....

Will there be three phase!!!!

Smile I trust Mayas

Hi all

I have a friend that claims to be a Maya Chaman .(some times he dress like one,
    Maya priest)
    Very old and crazy.
    I help him to put a Mayan calendar in a computer with separate circles in Corel Draw, with 15 degrees increments each. to calculate any date.Very acurate machine this Mayas made.

And he is sure that in 2012 a new very important cycle will begin, he always made predictions, did I mention is very crasy?
    But some times he get it right.
    And he also is a witch doctor and have a lot of clients.(modern healer with lot of electronic equipment, O-Scope VOM and generators to mention a few).

Cheers,
    Crazy Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Wolf View Post
    Wow, small world... I remember KCRA when I was in the Air Force about 20 years back,
    and was stationed at McClellan AFB (now closed) near Sacremento, CA...