Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Photon Lexicon Quiters Support Group

I went to the doctor today and grabbed a script for Champix (Varenicline Tartrate) for 3 months.

I'll start with the tabs Thursday and MUST stop smoking on day 7 which is June 1.
    This space for rent.

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Default carefull

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    I went to the doctor today and grabbed a script for Champix (Varenicline Tartrate) for 3 months.

I'll start with the tabs Thursday and MUST stop smoking on day 7 which is June 1.
    Hey be careful with that controversial medication man. I had many a freaky dream on that stuff. It's hard to tell while you are dreaming or whether or not it is a dream or reality. I saw a lot of insects and actually got out a spray can of bug-killer.
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Y'all should really stop smoking, because smoking is one of the greatest causes of statistics :-(

Seriously, it's YOUR fault I have to calculate the mean, variance, standarddeviation and a hell of a lot of other shit of a list of birth weights of smoking and non-smoking moms.

I agree that Chantix should be used with caution but my doctor specifically titrated me up to the proper dose over a long period of time to avoid those side effects. Used that way, it was much more effective, easier and side effect free. I would suggest asking your doc if that is a possibility.

The dreams on chantix were *great*. I couldn't wait to get into bed every night to see that the adventure was going to be.

The waking hours were what scared me and others around me. Violent - and I'm really laid back person; laid back and non-confrontational almost to a fault. those pills changed everything while I was on them.

So,

All you folks on that path, please be mindful of your own behavior (be honest with yourself) and good luck.

I think going back to the digital smokes will help me. gonna try again.

Bad dreams, spiders, violent emotions?

Hell, I might not notice any change then!

The last time I gave up, I felt like tearing everyone a new a$ehole...
    This space for rent.

Ok, I have been on Champix for a week now and tomorrow June 1 is my designated quit day.

Who's joining me?
    This space for rent.

Thumbs up

Tomorrow is my one month anniversary; might be able to pass a test here in a few days.

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    Ok, I have been on Champix for a week now and tomorrow June 1 is my designated quit day.

Who's joining me?

Dude, I'm with you.. although I already stopped six weeks ago.

Go for it mate.. you've nothing to loose and everything to gain!

Nige.

2 days in, the days are easy. When I have a few elbow-benders at night it's pretty tough!!!
    This space for rent.