Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Photon Lexicon Quiters Support Group

Is their still room to join in? TOP SMOKER! NEED TO BREATH!
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Join in! Just leave you baccy at the door.
    This space for rent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoFsr_NDb44

I quit during my hospital stay last year when my gall bladder explosion almost killed me . a week of morphine iv drips,another week of other iv painkillers & I don't think I even remember having quitting cravings. Course I was in N outta consciousness allot of the time.
    When I got out, I was 25 lbs lighter,and didn't want a smoke.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Wolf View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoFsr_NDb44

I quit during my hospital stay last year when my gall bladder explosion almost killed me . a week of morphine iv drips,another week of other iv painkillers & I don't think I even remember having quitting cravings. Course I was in N outta consciousness allot of the time.
    When I got out, I was 25 lbs lighter,and didn't want a smoke.
    Ouch man! I am pleased you pulled through that! How's it going, any more cravings?
    This space for rent.

Default after quitting cravings

Actually after getting out, I had part of a cigarette & it made me feel sick. Since that time, I have not had a desire to smoke except for now..... reading thru this thread actually gave me the strongest craving since before I quit. How weird is that?
    Will there be three phase!!!!

ha ha ha!! some sort of reverse peer group pressure?
    maybe all of us quiters in this group should get together once a year at a LEM and have a smoke

only ONCE a year and only ONE smoke, no cheating
    "its called character briggs..."

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    ha ha ha!! some sort of reverse peer group pressure?
    maybe all of us quiters in this group should get together once a year at a LEM and have a smoke

only ONCE a year and only ONE smoke, no cheating
    That is soooo tempting

Default Respect to all you quitters!

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to offer some encouragement.

I'm always so impressed by people who quit. I'm not a smoker but my girlfriend, sister and a few friends have been and have quit.

Thank you for quitting. Everyone wins! This way we get to enjoy your company for longer.

Spending money to die early=

Spending the money you saved on lasers opens up a fantastic future everyone can enjoy

Much respect!

Kit

oh, come on... smoking would not kill us any quicker than cell phone radiation, genetically "enhanced" foods, air pollution, stress, bad eating habits, lack of exercise etc etc etc etc. and what do you know, you might do everything right and get killed in an accident, or you might live the life of a monk and still have a heart attack.

and in my case i don't get much extra cash to spend on lasers, as i used to smoke rollies which are cheap around here... so no FB3 for me like wayne did
    "its called character briggs..."

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    oh, come on... smoking would not kill us any quicker than cell phone radiation, genetically "enhanced" foods, air pollution, stress, bad eating habits, lack of exercise etc etc etc etc. and what do you know, you might do everything right and get killed in an accident, or you might live the life of a monk and still have a heart attack.
    IMHO lung cancer is the worst way of dying, in comparision to all the things you've summed up. Slow and very painful. You're a wreck after all those years of treatment. You don't want to die like this. If I had a choice I'd gladly live as a monk and die of a heart attack.
    If you had one case of lung cancer in your family or friends you'd have to be crazy to start smoking.