Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motion loops

Quote Originally Posted by GT500 View Post
    Thanks Jon..
    U betcha... ...anytime..

Quote Originally Posted by VJ AIWAZ View Post
    ...but lasers?? thats a new one to me
    Yeah, well you know, they must have gotten hooked-up with LW's new '1-2-3 *Vavoom!!* Magik Variance Kit™...

I heard that with all new LW-systems you buy thru the end of this month, you also get a *free* in-the-cup yogurt scrambler!!! - AND - 2 'shake-weights' with a reusable ice-pak!! (...so you can hit yourself in the back of the head over and over, when you get your rejection-letter...)

Just curious...see if you can find-out (...in a non relationship-damaging way ) how 'Loops' handles the Var process / if indeed it's 'LW-Magik, behind the curtain'...

peace-out...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

I wonder if anyone has asked them how they can get you a variance on uncertified products?

Lol, more to the point - How THEY are going to get a variance on uncertified products:

http://www.regulations.gov/#!documen...09-V-0160-0001

I'm no expert, but this seems problematic. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Phredy1 View Post
    What projectors did you get?

I went with Kvant... don't want anything to do with LW
    Last edited by GT500; 05-29-2011 at 22:51. Reason: added content

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by X-Laser View Post
    Lol, more to the point - How THEY are going to get a variance on uncertified products...
    Hah! Yep! In fact: http://www.regulations.gov/#!searchResults;rpp=10;po=0;s=Laserworld "0 Results"...

Even if they were applying *thru* some States-side entity, you'd think that *something* would turn-up in *one* of the FDA-DBs, containing their name / projector line.... only thing I have ever found, anywhere within FDA or regs.gov, etc, etc, on them, is an 'Import Refusal Notice'...

Maybe I can't find them, cause they they applied in the US, not as 'LW' but, dba: 'Nacho Cheese Lasers'?

Thanks for that 'sunlight', Dan ...boy, have they really updated that DB! - I almost forgot about that site, cause it was so vacuous, last time I went there, years ago... Great to see it can actually be a resource, again... Thx for the 'bump' on that...

Quote Originally Posted by GT500 View Post
    I went with Kvant... don't want anything to do with LW
    Yaaay! ...Mission: Accomplished...

cheers...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

PowerPoint video backgrounds from A Luna Blue. Full screen royalty free stock footage fully optimized for use in PowerPoint.

Motionloops has no variance. I had a bud of mine long ago in the US *1~2 years that bought stuff from motionloops (Don't ask me why).
    They claim they have variances to sellers I believe.
    The quality of the projectors isn't good either, they are quite bad from what I heard and their lifespan is short.