Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Announcement: New laser show software available: Procedural dynamic frames, Much More

Guys, all LSX purchases come with ILD SOS, and it will stay that way. Dream hadn't received ILD SOS yet because his disc hadn't arrived, but he has it now

Glad to hear it's working out so far, dream. Are you using a plugin to create SVGs with blender?

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Heh, I just tried that and it crashed as well.
    The show was unsaved though, did you save your show file? Normally it records to the folder the show is saved in but if it's in an unsaved location it might crash. Just a theory.

ANY changes to the file seem to caused this error for me. Try setting begin end markers, saving then exporting to avi (no actions at all between the save and the export).

Keith

What system are you all using? It used to work fine so the only way for it to get bugged all of a sudden is some kind of windows update...
    It just worked fine for me though. Annoying.

Win7 64 bit, NVidia GForce GT425M

AVI export crashed my lsx yesterday too, i was trying to export an idea of using surfaces to show Galvonaut, guess i better just post the .rtd

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I'm also using Win7 64 bit as you, CMB. Haven't updated Windows for over a year.
    Now you've told everyone your security holes on the interwebs, it might be worth updating :P

Quote Originally Posted by dzodzo View Post
    AVI export crashed my lsx yesterday too, i was trying to export an idea of using surfaces to show Galvonaut, guess i better just post the .rtd
    Oooh, look forward to seeing that. I started a show last night which is going to be pretty psychedelic and over 8 minutes long, so might need some ideas by the time I get half way through

Keith

There is but you'll need permission to access it. I'll PM it to you.

Keith

at which step precisely is avi export causing issues for you? Bringing up the codec selection window? closing the codec selection window? at the start of processing? somewhere in the middle? I can look into it, just need some info. Also in the crash window, please note the offending module as it may have been your codec that crashed.

It is directly when clicking export to avi, before the codec window is brought up. Once it manages to bring up the codec window, it should work fine (for me at least).

I have had a couple other programs start doing that recently as well. Not sure the cause, but if had to be a new install or an update in my case as it has effected 3 programs that had always run fine. Re- installs didn't fix for me, but I went with a older version of hd24tools and that then worked.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    When I try to render the project as AVI file from the preview window, I get this error windows and the program exits:

Am I missing some dependency?
    leading in trailing technology