Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread: Announcement: New laser show software available: Procedural dynamic frames, Much More

Default We can all dream, right?

Note: This is just a dream. These are not real features being released with LSX. One can only hope for a brighter future....

LSX has been updated to be fully compatible with the brand new Akai APC 40mkii - also including a new sync-to-bpm feature!

+ New Masterbeam Live Control Layout
    - sliders are now in a separate window
    - masterbeam playback window can now be resized - allowing for custom number of rows/columns

+ Masterbeam clips can be color coded for mapping to Akai APC 40mkII colored pads for clip triggers.

+ New Sync-To-BPM feature!
    - Playback speed can now be synced to BPM
    - Choose a time signature, then choose a quantization value - and each clip will play back exactly in time. A quantization value of 1 means that each clip will play for 1 measure before looping. A quantization value of 1/16 means that each clip will loop at 1/16th of a measure. A quantization value of 4 means that each clip will play for 4 measures. How FUN!

New MasterBeam window - with no Akai APC Configured - Default MasterBeam view - Live Control window is now decoupled from MasterBeam Window

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lsx-redesign-no-apc.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	580.3 KB 
ID:	45530

New MasterBeam window configured to work with Akai APC 40. Each clip can be color-coded to match clip launch buttons on your Akai APC 40mkii.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lsx-redesign-apc.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	579.4 KB 
ID:	45529
    Last edited by BlueFang; 11-30-2014 at 18:05.

Can anyone PM me current contact info for drlava? I need to get a working update link since the one I had quit functioning after the domain change, and also get a activation license generated for my laptop. I tried going through the 'contact us' page on innolasers.com but have yet to get a reply, and his forums seem to have SQL issues.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

send email to: ild.sos.activation@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Qumefox View Post
    Can anyone PM me current contact info for drlava? I need to get a working update link since the one I had quit functioning after the domain change, and also get a activation license generated for my laptop. I tried going through the 'contact us' page on innolasers.com but have yet to get a reply, and his forums seem to have SQL issues.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Thanks.

Fifteen characters. :P

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

The update link is the same, only the domain changed: replace hacylon.case.edu with innolasers.com

If you have a dongle or license tied to riya, the same activation.lic file should work on your laptop.

When I try just changing the domain, I just get a blank page. And yes, my copy of lsx pro was supposed to be tied to my RIYA, but when I originally sent drlava the code to get the license file, he said i'd have to do it for every machine I installed it on.

But, I haven't actually tried it yet on the laptop.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Qumefox View Post
    When I try just changing the domain, I just get a blank page. And yes, my copy of lsx pro was supposed to be tied to my RIYA, but when I originally sent drlava the code to get the license file, he said i'd have to do it for every machine I installed it on.

But, I haven't actually tried it yet on the laptop.
    i would recommend you get a dongle instead of tying your LSX to a particular dac.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Well, I'd like to get a functioning updated install again before I worry about that. Plus the RIYA is just a USB thing. I figured I could just keep using it as a dongle even if I wasn't actually using it as the primary DAC. At least i'm pretty sure LSX pro supports mulptile DAC's.