Thread: Importing Company Logo for use with ILDA Laser via Ishow software

Default Importing Company Logo for use with ILDA Laser via Ishow software

Hi

Apologis for first post and being a new comer but suppose I have to start somewhere. Seems like a great community here with a great knowledge of Lasers.

I have the ishow software and was wandering if i could import my disco logo which is a jpeg format to be displayed?

Thats basically all I want to find out, Second apologies if this topic has already been covered, if thats the case a link would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks to all and heres to joining a new community that may open new doors of knowledge to myself

much love

Jon

I think the IShow software has a drawing utility but if not, you can download Moncha demo and use the Draw application that comes with it to draw your logo and then export it to ILDA. It allows loading a JPEG in the background so that you can easily trace around it.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I think the IShow software has a drawing utility but if not, you can download Moncha demo and use the Draw application that comes with it to draw your logo and then export it to ILDA. It allows loading a JPEG in the background so that you can easily trace around it.
    What he said; you'll basically have to trace your logo in something if IShow doesn't support tracing, but it shouldn't be too hard.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I haven't got a clue about Ishow soft myself ...... but welcome to the forum Jon !

Where do you hang out ?

Cheers

Traced the logo in moncha draw and exported as ilda for use with ishow. When I play the ILDA in ishow though the laser does not draw the entire image and instead only draws parts at a time in an ongoing cycle?

I am really only looking for a crown as that is ultimately our Logo, does anyone know if there is a place with custom ILDA files to use in Ishow.

Thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by 1878blues View Post
    Traced the logo in moncha draw and exported as ilda for use with ishow. When I play the ILDA in ishow though the laser does not draw the entire image and instead only draws parts at a time in an ongoing cycle?

I am really only looking for a crown as that is ultimately our Logo, does anyone know if there is a place with custom ILDA files to use in Ishow.

Thanks alot
    The iSHOW software does not properly display ILDA files because of some firmware issues in the hardware. If you display the ILDA file on the iSHOW DAC using Spaghetti it will most likely appear correct.

PM sent - looks like hes not too far from me
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Lightbulb

Here, try it traced from another program also; it is quick and dirty so it might not be the best trace.

101servicesCrown.ild

Default help using ishow 2.3

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    What he said; you'll basically have to trace your logo in something if IShow doesn't support tracing, but it shouldn't be too hard.
    Newbie to this sofware...is there a tutorial for me to learn how to use? I am having issues getting it to work with my Seven Stars Big Dipper laser and driver installation issues during installation. Any feedback or guidance is greatly appreciated.