Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Dutchlem Ilpendam 2011

Thank you all for coming to the LEM, I think we can all say we had another successful LEM.

See you all next year.

Thanks Maurice, Bob and Dennis for organising this LEM again. As said before it was a great LEM, a lot more people than last year.
    It was nice meeting all the new and nice people, like Ernst, Jeffrey and Patrick and ofcourse meeting the ones i'd already knew.

Highlight for me was the show of Rizard, The pirates show. It was timed nicely to music, really got some cool effects in it, excellent balance between slow and fast music. I wasn't bored for the whole nine minutes, it kept my attention, which i think is fantastic. Especially when you know this was Rizards first show in Showtime! Well done buddy. You mastered this software quickly. A deep bow, lots of respect.

Also the 14.5W Cittadini projector was cool to see in action (outside). Very nice thin beam, probably also due to the JENoptik green.
    Well done.
    For the rest Sandwiches for lunch that were really nice, coffee, tea nice drinks. well organised.

In the end, some people stayed and helped to cleanup the hall and put all stuff back into the cars of their respective owners.
    Really appreciated it. Thanks again everyone, hope to see a lot of you next year.

If people couldn't make it yesterday but want to have a laser related chat, we will be in Wok Restaurant Het Oosten, Stationsplein, Amersfoort tonight.
    Park your car in De Argonaut Parking garage, you'll get a voucher from the restaurant so parking is free!
    At least Daniel, Ernst&wife and PJ and myself will be there.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Dimitri i'm unable to come, couldn't come out of bed last night.
    Way too tired, so likely I will be eating at home.
    I apologise for that :/

If there were costs involved because I just recieved you booked, i will transfer that money to you.
    Best regards,

Pieter
    Last edited by masterpj; 10-30-2011 at 08:15.

no problem. better luck next time.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

So I checked why the end of my graphics show was weird, I assumed it was an track alignment issue.
    Checked it and it was not out of alignment.
    I might have to check if refresh based is not working properly over 2 projectors or something else went wrong at that time.
    I will find out what happened when I have my second projector in.
    The ending freezed indeed because it actually needed 1 part with the planet earth spinning in it, which i forgot to put into the end (I was planning to do this on ilpendam actually since that would not take long).
    Still was very cool to see my graphics show working as it should (except for the color pallete difference).
    But I will get a recording of 2 balanced projectors redoing this show when my 2n'd projector is ready!

Looking forward to the video's

Here's some raw footage (I have more):

WOw.. that looks sick!!!!

Who's projector was in the upper centre?

Dimitri's projector I think.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Here are some of my pictures on FB: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7786422&type=1
    I tried to upload some of my movies to Youtube but for some reason the video just freezes after two seconds. Can't figure it out...

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

It worked!

(No audio and crap quality, but it gives you an idea)

i accedently deleted the show of rob stanwax someone's got it?
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!