Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see stuff changing...

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    That appears to be a known glitch with the new ck editor thing they are now using... same glitch in PM land...

As to the other problem... I installed a specific mobile forum skin, next time you are on your phone go to the bottom left of the forum and select mobile...don't do it from your desktop - backing out of it and getting back to the normal skin is rough.
    If you did this: change the styleid=37 in the url to another number like 1.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

oh thanks! the mobile skin looks pretty nice. much better for picture viewing.

is there a way to enable thread sorting so most recent posts float to the top and a "what's new" button so i can more gracefully mainline my photonic fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    That appears to be a known glitch with the new ck editor thing they are now using... same glitch in PM land...

As to the other problem... I installed a specific mobile forum skin, next time you are on your phone go to the bottom left of the forum and select mobile...don't do it from your desktop - backing out of it and getting back to the normal skin is rough.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Thanks for the suggestion I'm not yet ok to move to the phone skin as it is not as feature rich as the normal site, especially for the features I use regularly like Swami mentioned above.I can get around the edit post issue, I hope to see new lines again soon!Thanks for your efforts

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Quote Originally Posted by hobbybob View Post
    I do have issues with the message editor. I don't see a cursor. Hitting Enter will not move to a newline, but will move ALL the typed text DOWN. Will try with IE also, but i like firefox (this is Firefox 3.6 and on laptop same issues, firefox 4.0) and win 7 64 bit. So i don't know, my messages look not so nice. Most of the time when i Submit reply and then do EDIT it works, but not always ?

See ? I just hit submit reply and do edit and it works....
    So now i all the time do a message of 15 chars and then edit them, not handy but is a workaround ;-)
    I second this issue, only using Firefox on my Linux box at home.. it's all cool at work on FF4 Win32

N.

Default ...off-topic: minor-cheerleading for the wiki..

...just updated, again, today.. http://www.photonlexicon.com/wiki/index.php?title=FAA

peas
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    ...just updated, again, today.. http://www.photonlexicon.com/wiki/index.php?title=FAA

peas
    j
    What!? No east coast love...

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    What!? No east coast love..
    Heehee, no it's just that on the FAA site-link, the Eastern Region info *is* still current... For the West, they have not updated their site with 'Raul's info...so, since he's the guy I just got directed-to / worked-with, recently, figured I'd put it put it out there... for, you know, all those 'West Coast PL'ers' that are doing FAA reports for their outdoor shows coming up...

peas
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

so when are we getting vB mobile?

https://www.vbulletin.com/mobile/

vB Mobile costs $200 to purchase from vbulletin, in addition to that I would also have to purchase iphone and android developer accounts at their respective locations to the tune of about $200.

I do not have that at my disposal, wish I did.

nevermind that... actually from what I have heard it sucks anyway