Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: >2W RGBB DT40 pro WIDE MONSTER SERVER

I originally had it paired with a cheap router and that was causing some issues, but once I upgraded to a really nice wireless router most issues were fixed. It doesn't drop frames anymore and doesn't freeze. I had originally thought the usb hub was causing the issues but it was definitely the router.

You can see the issue I was having @ :23sec.....The laser will flash off for .5sec....But the new router fixed this issue.(it was barely an issue before, but now its perfect)

Its definitely not ideal to use this setup as it will sometimes take up to 10 min for it to find the devices on the network, but once its going it works fine.

EDIT:

"including idles like you get in a show situation"
    ---THIS was my only other problem.....sometimes after you hit "blackout" and wait awhile the show wont come back on when you try and resume..I overcame this by just "toggling off" the que instead of hitting blackout. I kinda forgot about this issue since I just learned QS without using "blackout"
    Last edited by KGB; 07-07-2011 at 06:49.
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

Yep, although I never did extensive testing with QS (mainly LP), I found all the time it was doing something it seemed ok, once you hit stop it caused some sort of disconnect which just melted the computer, requiring a hard power off and restart. Also, any accidental disconnects (like pulling the network cable) also resulted in the same thing. At that point I gave up as it was looking a bit too flakey to deploy in the field.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.