Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever feel like your loosing?

Default Ever feel like your loosing?

Does anyone else feel like they are loosing in general? What I mean is loosing the battle at work, the battle at home, the battle to control your addictions and habits, just generally loosing? I do, and I am tired.
    This space for rent.

That's called depression and there are many causes for it and many cures for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    That's called depression and there are many causes for it and many cures for it.
    no its called life... sometimes shit happens, sometimes, shit happens all at once... you just have to suck it up and get it done

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    no its called life... sometimes shit happens, sometimes, shit happens all at once... you just have to suck it up and get it done
    No. There is a difference.

Hey Wayne,I'm back in Perth.Want to have lunch tomorrow mate?Kit

Now thats the way to go!! Yes guys go on and have some fun. That will set your mind to something else and you can get it of your chest. Much better then keep it to yourself and maybe you even get some energy out of it. Damn i wish i could be in perth at this moment

No, I have to agree, sometimes a load of crap comes along all in one bit of time, and you do get a feeling like it's just your turn for the crap. I even said the very words 'I feel like I'm losing' to my Dad on the phone this week. I'm not depressed though, but sometimes I'd just like to drop all the baggage and start afresh. But yeah, its life.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

It doesn't take much to imbalance the chemistry of the body and end up feeling that way. Coming down from a drinking binge will do it, for one thing. If I drink all night long I will end up being very depressed with feelings of dread about a day or two later. Happens everytime. The odd thing is that I am fully aware of what is going on but I still feel that way. So, just cheering up isn't really an option. It's chemical. I'm not saying that's whats going on with dnar since I have no idea. But, just chalking it up to "life" is not always correct. Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.

Lightbulb

The purpose of Life is the process of self definition through experience with the relative universe we exist in. This can be accomplished through reaction to the events around you or creativly with the events around you. it is all about perspective...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

All that Aaron said is very profound
    But when you getting old and cranky like me, I get depress

But life is that way, so Wayne cheer up, you have good friends here.
    And there Ups and downs, (I hope the downs don't last that much).

Cheers to every one
    Ed
    PS sorry about my English.