Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Pangolin Beyond Info Thread

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    I think you could probably have not told him to be a bit more polite is all I'm sayin' Red rag to a bull that one. I sounded like a proper school prefect ticking off.

Of course carry on, I'm a drama whore
    So he says "who the f*ck are you" and I'm supposed to not tell him to be more polite in his answer?

Somehow, I don't think somehow your response would have been as simple as telling him to be more polite in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    does being a "tester" make you above us none testers?

i feel left out
    Read above carefully Andy as there's no need to seek drama where there is none.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    So he says "who the f*ck are you" and I'm supposed to not tell him to be more polite in his answer?

Somehow, I don't think somehow your response would have been as simple as telling him to be more polite in that situation.

Read above carefully Andy as there's no need to seek drama where there is none.

those who know me will know im just mucking around, i dont seek drama i seek laughs.

take a chill pill
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I would hope I wouldn't have posted something that required him to tell me to f*ck off in the first place. Unless of course I was on the bait, in which case it's aim achieved!

"McDrama - I'm Lovin' It!" (can we get PL t-shirts for a LEM?)
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

norty303 - correct!

So, enough bickereing - back to my original question-:

Does anyone have any experience with the "New Write Out " option............................?

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    I would hope I wouldn't have posted something that required him to tell me to f*ck off in the first place. Unless of course I was on the bait, in which case it's aim achieved!

A polite general reminder to everyone, that directly accused no-one, was in most people's interests on here as testers and did not justify a "f*ck" response.

Andyh could quite easily have pointed out the feature was in Version 1.0 without resorting to telling people to effectively f*ck off, in which case I would have apologised if he felt accused and done my best to help him.

Some people don't know when to stop.
    I didn't feel the need to point out it was version 1 as v2 is not yet available (is it?)
    And, as i said earlier, your best response initially would have been "I don't know" - but that is obviously below you.

We cross posted Andy and yes people are testing version 2.0 and previously some information has leaked.

I'll make the 1st move and say sorry if you felt accused.

As for write out, I've just had a quick play and for me it seems to write in not out.

If you place a cue in each of the 2 windows, the one on the right hand side seems to trace into existence and then disappear and the whole thing recycles again, but I'm guessing if you've already played with it then you've already discovered that. Move mode doesn't seem to work in my version and don't hide seems to just produce 2 cues, one over the other with no transition.

Ok, my apologies Al.

Anyways, thats a whole 'nother page added to the thread, people will be thinking that Beyond thing is real popular or something!
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    We cross posted Andy and yes people are testing version 2.0 and previously some information has leaked.

I'll make the 1st move and say sorry if you felt accused.

As for write out, I've just had a quick play and for me it seems to write in not out.

If you place a cue in each of the 2 windows, the one on the right hand side seems to trace into existence and then disappear and the whole thing recycles again, but I'm guessing if you've already played with it then you've already discovered that. Move mode doesn't seem to work in my version and don't hide seems to just produce 2 cues, one over the other with no transition.
    OK. I too apologise, but my response came about as i felt you were having a go at me directly. And i wasn't aware that v2 was available outside the confines of Pangolin.

As far as this WriteOut option is concerned, I have not managed to produce any more than yourself. It clearly must be (another) unfinished part of the program.

Next question then - any idea how long it will be before the 3D function is available for the FB3?

v2 isn't called version 2 but there are people testing betas with version 2 features, hence why those features can't be talked about.

I haven't had a chance to look at the write out properly, but just looking at it, given the interface is quite simple, I'm not sure I'm going to get much further. Like you say it may be unfinished.