Thread: Forum Running No to Slow!

Default Forum Running No to Slow!

Over the last few days just occasionally I've had difficulty getting a connection.

This morning its either refusing or when I am connected running very slow. Other web pages are fine.

Don't know if you;re tinkering admin or if there's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Over the last few days just occasionally I've had difficulty getting a connection.

This morning its either refusing or when I am connected running very slow. Other web pages are fine.

Don't know if you;re tinkering admin or if there's a problem.
    Fine for me today. Sometimes it is slow at times, often throttling my pr0n downloads to under 5 Brazillion-Google-Bytes/sec makes it run faster...
    This space for rent.

The logs here state that there isn't a transport problem from the box to the edge of the network... it's entirely possible that a router between here and there went a little nutty, but I have no control over that, sadly.

PL does "choke" from time to time, when I see the log hits I try to do things to fix it... next time you get any hard errors, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    Fine for me today. Sometimes it is slow at times, often throttling my pr0n downloads to under 5 Brazillion-Google-Bytes/sec makes it run faster...
    Yeah too much laser pron. Bloody Flutube!

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    The logs here state that there isn't a transport problem from the box to the edge of the network... it's entirely possible that a router between here and there went a little nutty, but I have no control over that, sadly.

PL does "choke" from time to time, when I see the log hits I try to do things to fix it... next time you get any hard errors, let me know.
    Ok thanks Robert.