Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dave - Lasershowparts.com.au

Thanks dave you're appreciate all over the world lol
    lot of people of LF are very satisfied to your nice parts and your service, and me in first...

Have a good day

Olivier from France

I have to agree Dave is solid , And fast service and the comps etc .. top bloke

Andy..
    Ps it's the Brass diode mounts I am after i put an order in through the website

Theres very few people that have been here from day one and have given so much .... Dave ( and Adrian ) from Laser show parts have done that

I was lucky enough to be in St Kilda in Australia many years ago and both the guys drove down from melbourne to meet me ..... a night that i will alway remember ... we sat outside having a meal at this fantastic restaurant in the sunset with great food .. great beer ... great company .... talkin about lasers .... something i will always cherish ...

I bought my first RGB DPSS kit from them ... and had the best service ever ... last year dave sold me a dual 445 kit ... and the sevice was just as fanatstic and the quality was the best ....

many thanks guys .... You fukin rock

all the best

Karl

Oh shit, I can feel that homosexual group hug coming on...
    This space for rent.

Oh Dear .... you said that word ...

( Popcorn anyone )

Default Classic Pic

YIKES....In order to equal the Forces of Ying and Yang in the PL Universe....It is necessary to post a Hetro orientated pic to balance the utterance of the " H " word...To Wit...I offer up the attached pic....I speculate that lasers would seamlessly replace snakes in the Show !!! There...Relax Karl !!! The " Disturbance " in the Force has been calmed !!

BEAM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boreno7d.png  

Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

You know this is probably my first post in over a year now, I was just browsing through the forms and saw this and had to comment, this guy is awesome and sells good quality parts have spent quite a bit with this guy and highly recommend him

also I may be re addicted to lasers :|

Quote Originally Posted by f22warzone View Post
    You know this is probably my first post in over a year now, I was just browsing through the forms and saw this and had to comment, this guy is awesome and sells good quality parts have spent quite a bit with this guy and highly recommend him

also I may be re addicted to lasers :|
    Definately have to agree with Warzone ... Have always had good service with Dave !

Quote Originally Posted by Ubersapian View Post
    Definately have to agree with Warzone ... Have always had good service with Dave !
    +1 .

Yeah Dave is top notch - bought a set of DT40W's, some dicros and other bits from him, soon to get a QS/FB3 kit from him. Since I'm in Sydney, I get my parts overnight, or once they reach him in Melbourne. (my scanners had to be flown in).

Cheers Dave!