Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: 2.5W RBG Build Log

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,733

    Default

    More pics, possible mounting on the shutter.

    DSC00454.jpg
    This space for rent.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,733

    Default

    Ok, another days work and I now have a functioning shutter and e-stop, not to mention the ILDA board also now switches the laser PSU. In theory my projector is now fully compliant and should pass registration in 2 weeks.

    I picked up a bunch of Neutrik RJ45 connectors (in unified XLR housings). They are pricey ($20) but nice. They use insulation displacement so must be used with Cat5/Cat5e. I used these on the e-stop and will also for control once I find a good USB/RJ45 solution.

    Pic's for your viewing pleasure.

    DSC00470.jpgDSC00457.jpgDSC00469.jpgDSC00468.jpgDSC00466.jpgDSC00459.jpg
    This space for rent.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    very nice!!!!

    in a way it is kind of sad that the building part has finished, but then you can now start being artistic and creative
    "its called character briggs..."

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Utrecht The Netherlands
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Is there a wiring guide? Where can i find this, too bad i just finished up my projector.

    Michel


    Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    I have a drill press too, but try drilling holes near the center of the optical plate!!!

    Wiring almost complete, just waiting on a GM20 driver and wiring the keyswitch and remote safety wiring.

    I followed Bill's wiring guide, hence the "star ground" I kludged together with vero board. Works well, I tested the scanners with 532nm and I have a rock stable ILDA test pattern!!!

    Tomorrow, I'll mount all the optics and post more then.

    Attachment 26228Attachment 26230Attachment 26229

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michelrietveld View Post
    Is there a wiring guide? Where can i find this, too bad i just finished up my projector.

    Michel
    Yeah, I used this one from Bill at Pangolin.

    http://www.pangolin.com/resguide12.htm
    This space for rent.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,733

    Default

    Here are some smokey pics from the other night, a demo at a warehouse for a forth coming gig. Loads of smoke!

    IMG_1826.jpgIMG_1827.jpgIMG_1830.jpgIMG_1835.jpgIMG_1838.jpgIMG_1839.jpgIMG_1842.jpgIMG_1847.jpgIMG_1848.jpg
    This space for rent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •