Thread: IRC down ??? (2nd aug 2011)

Default IRC down ??? (2nd aug 2011)

Hi, just wondering if the IRC has problems since i can't log into it using the IRC tab, PJIRC.
    Michel

The IRC channel is up and running fine using an IRC client. Host: irc.vbirc.org Join #PL... mirc, leafchat, irssi, etc are a few clients although there are many more. I just tested PJIRC it worked for me, but if you accidentally hit block access (for java) it will not work. Did mmbit work?

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Just tested and yes it works again, no clue why it didn't this afternoon, posted to see if anyone else had the same issue or that i had to check my settings etc..
    strangely i did not log off/reboot and now i can connect, tried it 6 times this afternoon and it didn't work, strange.
    Thanks for checking/feedback !

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

So, is the IRC down again?

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    So, is the IRC down again?
    alive and kickin' tho now i observe channel is #photonlex and not #pl? hmm

19:03:51 #photonlex +nt (36hz): Stats kiyo rayhmm QuoteBot SCSi MrCupp Spec ChanServ sugeek j4cbo MrCupp-nexus swamidog cda nitsirk drlava heroic disfigure ray^wtf phy marianne dzodzo csshih platinum robin su-geek lulighttec

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Never mind, it appears the IRC doesn't work on my universities network anymore for some reason...