Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *#$%!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Milani View Post
    WTF!
    Holy cow! You deserve 1st prize of the "Unlucky World Guiness" !!!

Hey Marc..... You try an ancient italian way to send away misfortune:
    1) Put a big piece of wood under your bed. (wood is good for overseas Nations.... Italian people use iron instead wood)
    2) Just woke up in the morning, gently scratches your balls seven times with your LEFT hand.
    Most of times this way works...

Be patient mate... sometimes life can do this.
    Think pink: today is another day.

Greets.
    Steve
    I woke up today with a large piece of wood in the bed!

/Too much information
    This space for rent.

I would like to make an official call of "Sharing Violation !"
    2 minutes in the penalty box for you dnar.

I would have commented on this sooner but after posting comments late Wednesday/early Thursday and then shutting down my computer normally, it wouldn't start up again Thursday. It would post most of the way through the start-up but then a famous MS "Blue Screen" would flash up it's error message for 3 seconds before the system would try to automatically restart. Then it didn't even post but gave a simple "Overclocking Failed" message with the option to enter the board setup.
    Funny, because this system isn't being overclocked...check the system settings, don't make any changes and try the restart again...same blue screen message at the same point. Shut it off to work on it later.
    -> Maybe I should add that I was home from work on Thursday & Friday as it was my birthday Thursday and I don't put up with all that fake crap from coworkers (all females, makes it worse) about all signing a 69 cent card and all that other phoney baloney stuff besides I needed to use up my Christmas & Boxing Day holiday days off. Back in June I booked these two days off.
    For the rest of the day I'm feeling more an' more run down. Just can't keep up the energy to get to the computer. By 11 P.M. I have confirmed by the return of dinner that I am full blown SICK. (Happy birthday to me, I just want to pee, but when I got there, what happened I shouldn't see !) Trying to sleep doesn't work. The 2 year old son, although compassionate, can't quite understand that "Daddy can't do that right now..." for the next couple of days. And just to make it more fun a respiratory infection sets in for me to work through on top of it all.
    A booked 4 day weekend that I would have had off due to illness...and the computer still doesn't work !
    I did manage to pick up a DAC earlier on Thursday from another member...my first hardware for the hobby as a birthday gift to myself...almost run off the road twice while getting it.

What was that about three's ????
    I think it's been more than a third of my life that I've been this "lucky" !