Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix PICEDIT: videos manuals or advice..

Default Phoenix PICEDIT: videos manuals or advice..

Anyone know of links for programming Phoenix Live premium PicEdit, either user manuals or video tutorials links?

Phoenix Showcontroller is dead for my perspective, there's nearly NO community for this.
    This is kinda a BIG mistake that I bought this.
    Rubdub release? A alternative lasercam/screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnstje View Post
    Phoenix Showcontroller is dead for my perspective, there's nearly NO community for this.
    sadly yes it's quite dead, well there has never really been a community or direct support for phoenix, it's one of the things that phoenix fails in.
    Though it's media converter (tracer, flash to laser is very powerfull) but thats it for the most.

Greetings from Germany !!

Because i work together with JMLaser who build the DACs for Phoenix
    i can tell you that you are right...Phoenix is dead...what else to say to a Product which
    is just selled 1100 Times this Year....GRRRRR...

Maybe there is no Community for Phoenix in the USA. But BEFORE writing something like
    "Phoenix is dead.." dont forget that you are not alone on this Planet...

Greetings
    Guido Jaeger
    www.mylaserpage.de
    ILDA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guido View Post

i can tell you that you are right...Phoenix is dead...what else to say to a Product which

Maybe there is no Community for Phoenix in the USA. But BEFORE writing something like

Greetings
    Guido Jaeger
    www.mylaserpage.de
    ILDA Member
    If this is true, then have at least the courtesy to answer the questions of the topicstarter.
    Any idea how rude and unsupportive your post comes across to a (potential) new customer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guido View Post

Greetings
    Guido Jaeger
    www.mylaserpage.de
    ILDA Member
    Guido I dont use phoenix or anything but I'm aware that the phoenix community is not alive.. Why not make a forum or site and refer all phoenix clients (especially new ones) to it to kind of build up a community for it?
    The way the managing and creation of any community involving phoenix done is just plane horrible!
    Also I wasn't reffering to anything related with sales (because that information is what i can't obtain)
    But with dead I mean the community for phoenix is dead or small (even counting laserfreak).

Also I never expected a comment from dnstje, we haven't seen u in quite a while! good that you are back!
    Last edited by masterpj; 11-02-2011 at 06:30.

Well guys i'm a Phoenix user for a few months now and last monday Phoenix did an update to a new version Phoenix 4
    I must say 'm not realy satisfied with the new looks and also found some bugs that i'm working on
    Phoenix 3 was nice but i missed the audio function
    Still it works well for live shows and when i call or e-mail to them i get support.

Greetz Ernesto

Quote Originally Posted by Dnstje View Post
    Laserfreak have a subforum for Phoenix : http://www.laserfreak.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=202
    It is in German if you can read this.

Support you can find here : http://www.phoenix-showcontroller.de/en/support/

Cheers,
    Aage

There is the problem, I can speak german and stuff.
    but there are so many users out there where i'm sure off that they can't speak english and rather have a English speaking community
    and compared to other community's the laserfreak site has the fewest post in the phoenix lasershow part it seems.

hi, guys i have a phoenix software i just bougth it back in june it is the 3.2 so i can get the update to 4.0 for free. but i think buying it is the worst mistake ive done this year. i shouldve got pangolin. i wish pangolin had some trade in. or something. i posted it in the for sale section. no one wants it. not even one offer. all i want is half of what i paid. there is no info about phoenix it seem that no one uses it in the states. i just gave up on it. i think i will do a rafle for it here on the forum i will sell the tickets $1 per ticket. so i can get rid of it. lol. i m just kidding of course. i just want to sell it. dont get me wrong it does work is just that there is no info or someone who can give you an advice on how to create the shows. other than the videos on the phoenix website but that is not enought, i m sorry i just wanted to tell my frustrations. with this. software.