Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy programmer's day! Does your DAC have an SDK? DAC interface library released.

Hey Dr. Lava,

that sounds very interesting! PM sent. Pehraps that encourages me to continue a long forgotten work on my XML based Frame creation and playing software.

Greetings
    Andreas

Sounds good!

Thanks for your contribution to freeware.

Dean

I've finished up the first revision of this, with a demo app to get you familiar with how to use it. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Quote Originally Posted by mikkojay View Post
    Woo hoo! This is great- thanks Andrew!
    Happy programmer's day too
    Thanks, Mike
    Hi Mike, I do hope this inspires some fellow enthusiasts to finish (or start) some projects they have been meaning to do. Hopefully we'll see some really creative and new things.

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    would be nice to play LazyMAME on my netbook/FB3
    Have you requested it? A DAC dealer will never know their users desires unless they communicate them.

Quote Originally Posted by andythemechanic View Post
    Hey Dr. Lava,

that sounds very interesting! PM sent. Pehraps that encourages me to continue a long forgotten work on my XML based Frame creation and playing software.

Greetings
    Andreas
    Hi Andreas,
    link, PM sent. Your project sounds very interesting and I look forward to seeing the results.

i read somewhere on the forum that the SDK for FB3 should come, but it was posted a year ago, anyone knows if its coming or not?

I would think Beyond is taking priority. In the long term who knows.

sorry lava... maybe i'm a little bit stupid... the SDK are the source file for communication with dac? only usb or ehternet version also? i'm not an expert programmer but i have a lot of university nerds... ehm... guys that eat coffee and java for breakfast
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

The SDK allows someone to develop software for a bunch different DACs without having to write code specifically for the DAC. So that more people can take advantage of the software. USB (most supported DACs are USB) and Ethernet (Netlase and EtherDream?)...

a lot of times i use only dmx for lights without laser... and i have only one usb dmx... my fiesta.net has dmx in and out... and i will be really happy if i can use it for wifi/ethernet dmx control without buy other devices :P
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

I am VERY interested in an SDK for the FB3. In fact, I think it would be incentive to buy more units.

HI drlava

I have tried to contact you via IRC and PMs, but not answer recieved.

I talked to Jacob from etherdream, i am beggining a project with etherdream but i also want to use UDAC, so my answer is where can i download it?

Thanks in advance