Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM 12 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 3 - 4 - 5th of February 2012 (Fri, Sat, Sunday)

Can i come, please

Most definitely certainly!!

You are more than welcome
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Thanks, what time do you normally finish in the evening on a Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by kel19700 View Post
    Thanks, what time do you normally finish in the evening on a Saturday.
    Normally finish on the Sunday afternoon.

See ya there.

Tony
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Errrrm - Friday & Saturday night.... I have heard tales of 3-4 in the morning but I am usually in my pit well by then.

It all depends on what time everyone calls it a night but then the hall is most peoples bedroom so it's a bit of a free for all. The doors are never shut, so to speak, for the whole of the weekend.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Have to work Sunday morning, dont want to turn up at 14.00 and everyone has gone lol, what time are you there untill on the Saturday night was hoping to get there in the evening.

Kell

sleep is for wimps...... besides sleeping in a hall full of people and duct tape is never a good idea...

LOL at Dilbert

You wouldn't catch me doing it!

I think lipstick will be on tap this year for the over sleepers

@Kel
    Read my post above
    Friday @ 12:00hrs until Sunday at around 17:00hrs. There will always be at least 15 people there during that time.
    We normally start 09:00hrs on the Friday and wrap up at about 20:00hrs Sunday.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Hey Kell, you want to pull a sicky on the Sunday mate, or should I say, you will want too
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

If anyone has an old large or small frame Gasser they where looking to get renovated/revamped at some time, I am looking for a project to get my teeth into. I can't afford at the moment to buy anything for myself but if anyone wants me to revamp what they may have please don't hesitate to get in touch.
    I fancy doing a bit of revamping of something, something upon the lines of the ALC68 I did a while back
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!