Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread: UKLEM 12 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 3 - 4 - 5th of February 2012 (Fri, Sat, Sunday)

Quote Originally Posted by dilbert View Post
    Ernst, just to let you know passed your bits onto Rob tonight......
    Super thanks i don't write a lot in the forum but i'm here

If we all donate a bit we can help Jim out.
    It's like we do a groupbuy i'm in so who else will join ?

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Thanks for the offer Chris, thats really nice of you but it's your winnings mate and you deserve it especially after the raffle cock up I made that affected you a few LEM's back

I have mainly orange screwdrivers Adrian, too many of them to be honest!, maybe it's mine? Have you a piccy of it. I will have a look.......

Nope, it's not one of mine They all look to be there

Norty - It's my works Megger, I borrowed it for the weekend so if anyone wanted anything PATested it was there for them.
    It's maybe a bit overkill for just doing your own stuff, There £900 odd! Good bit of kit though!

I remember seeing it and have double checked all the boxes and no sign of it Jim, but will check the van again tomorrow.
    If it fails to show I'll also drop you a tenner towards a new one.

Orange screwable driver is possibly mine if it's a cheap one with helping nut sticking out of the handle. If so, not worried.. so please do whatever you like with it (within reason )
    Can't find a pack of allen keys either, but will look again tomorrow.
    A little bit werrrr, a little bit weyyyyyy, a little bit arrrrgggghhh

Hi Jim

I've pulled all the gear out and had a good look through, nothing here though that fits the description of the missing item .

I'll also chuck in a bit of cash towards a replacement, just let me know how much.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Thanks chaps for all the donations, it's really is nice of you all to consider to do that
    Dunno what to say really, I am not really one for accepting things like this and don't know what to do. I didn't post that I had lost it for you lot to do this Just wondered if anyone had seen it and was getting more and more frustrated here when I couldn't find it especially when I have a job for it and can't go no further with it until I have one again (the big UPS)
    I may be able to get one through work that I can use when I need it so for now I will back down on the help but THANKS again for the offer.
    I hope I have put that over right, not to good at this sorta thing
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Understood perfectly Jim
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

will check my shit later jim but I didn't even see this thing so pretty sure I didn't pack it by mistake
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Hi Jim,
    I went through both the boxes i brought along to the UKLEM looking for some bits i've mislaid as well (not from the UKLEM though), and it's definately not in any of them. Sorry buddy.

Dan probably ate it.
    A little bit werrrr, a little bit weyyyyyy, a little bit arrrrgggghhh

doubt it , it was not crunchy nut or resemble a sausage

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    Dan probably ate it.
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.