Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM 12 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 3 - 4 - 5th of February 2012 (Fri, Sat, Sunday)

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Oh dear, yes I do remember that.

I'd just like to say that UKLems are wholesome events, and open to those of all genders - it's not a boys club.. however it seems only boys show up; I assume this is because of the extreme snoring that has been reported when staying overnight in the hall.

We never have anyone serving drinks, it's a "make your own" kind of affair and that works just fine.
    Last edited by gashead; 10-07-2011 at 01:30. Reason: blah

Good news is my other half is fully supportive and happy for me to go away to attend an LEM....

Bad news is this is on my sons 1st birthday so not gonna happen....

But when would the next UKLEM be held? very much keen to come down... big trek from Guernsey, Channel Islands so I need to know a fair bit in advance to get the time off from work and to save for the trip, if anyone would have the info?

Cheers
    G
    GLC Lighting & Laser Show

x2 680mW RGB
    x1 800mW RGY
    x2 100mW Green

http://glclighting.co.uk

I would say around the start of July but no date set as of yet.
    I will try and get a date ASAP to make it easier for everyone to make plans.
    Sorry.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    I would say around the start of July but no date set as of yet.
    I will try and get a date ASAP to make it easier for everyone to make plans.
    Sorry.
    Jim

Don't forget the ShowLEM is booked for 6th, 7th & 8th July 2012

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...hlight=showlem

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

cant it be the same as this years one ?? or second week in sept
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Right, can we have a show of hand please FROM AT LEAST 25 PEOPLE! to say when they would prefer the next Surfleet LEM to be held after Feb's event?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

- There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

September or October gets my vote.

I deliberately booked the ShowLEM to be between the two main Surfleet LEM's so there was no conflict.

Why do you want to hold one in July Jim???
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

+1 15 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    September or October gets my vote.
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.